Extremely Important Announcement!!

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
@bk and @Brooklynzson I know the purpose of spoilers on the site but is there a way to make it so guest can't click on spoilers?

On other forums I'm on you cant even click on images unless you are logged in.
Guests gotta eat too :to:
@bk and @Brooklynzson I noticed on other forums with that platform there are no rep bar section usually a reputation number. How will a person's rep be shown ? Under the avi like I've seen on other forums as a number ?
If we do a rep system it'll be under the avi.

Last edited by a moderator:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
you are currently right about not being able to change posts per page. we're aware of that and there have been requests to xf to update that, so i imagine there will be an update down the road. for the time being we're going to have it set on 40 posts per page to try and find a middle between those with 50 and those with the default.

Set it to 50 breh. Unless you're concerned about the additional bandwidth or mem/cpu load with providing the additional posts per page, it makes no sense to arbitrarily inflate the number of pages a thread has.

cook

Banned
Daps
@bk and @Brooklynzson I know the purpose of spoilers on the site but is there a way to make it so guest can't click on spoilers?

On other forums I'm on you cant even click on images unless you are logged in.

i'm not sure if there's something like that or not. we have enough problems with people putting pron in spoilers, i think having it like you mentioned would encourage more of that.

Is JBO still going to be free from the google searches?

yes

Will my voluntary jbo ban still be in effect? :lupe:

yes, but you will have to reapply once we're over there. it's not going to carry that particular setting

Last edited:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Is there a way to have a pic limit or for all pics to be in thumbnail or re-sized version for the mobile..that jbo thread on the new site is killing my cell :to:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
As an AHH refugee, leaving vBulletin for an "upgrade" scares the shyt outta me

Cosign. I was a big AHH head, that "upgrade" is what eventually made me through the forum in the bushes for SOHH. Even though AHH has better quality posts (too much blatant dikk riding and trolls. The booth for instance is a cesspool) so I hope this shyt works out, or I might have to take my talents to the dougie :skip: