Extremely Important Announcement!!

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
sorry brehs, i think we're done with the invites. we have a lot to get ready so I really don't have time for anymore of that. i wish i could have sent invites to everyone :to: it wont be long before everyone will get to check out the new site themselves

i know you got time to send one more

dont worry i wont tell nobody :mjpls:

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Will we know who won the Magna Cartas before the site goes down? :dwillhuh:

cook

Banned
Daps
have you guys tested on phones? i've heard there are some issues with XenForo's responsive theme on mobile devices.

yeah, we've tested it on quite a few different phones and havent heard any problems. i havent heard of any problems on the xenforo forums either.

we're not using a responsive theme, the new version of xenforo we're using has responsive design built in to the core. the older versions had custom themes that were responsive so maybe thats where you heard about problems

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
yeah, we've tested it on quite a few different phones and havent heard any problems. i havent heard of any problems on the xenforo forums either.

we're not using a responsive theme, the new version of xenforo we're using has responsive design built in to the core. the older versions had custom themes that were responsive so maybe thats where you heard about problems

ahh that could have been it. looking forward to the shift. productivity about to be thru the roof tomorrow. :sadcam: