Extremely Important Announcement!!

cook

Banned
Daps
Naturally, I ask for the invite and this turns into the busiest day ever :beli:

It's cool with me. Def appreciate the mobile browsing. I'm used to vbulliten, but I don't see why I couldn't get used to this.
I pretty much just converse on here....bullshytting in various threads.
Pros for me:
- Tagging posters is wayyyyyyy easiers.
- Alerts are better imo (I think the default of alerts is too much, but you can turn that off, so...)
- Using the coli smilies is easier...on mobile or PC
- Click and drag gifs on PC is dope (I bleieve it also works as copy and paste of the image)
- No more ten image limit per post :ooh:
( @bk and @Brooklynzson let me know if any of these features won't make it to the final build)

I haven't come across any cons I can think of right now (tho I admit that I probably don't use a lot of the more heavy feature y'all use).

The differences in how things work are minor and inconsequential as you should be able to get used to it, imo

I still wanna test a picture heavy thread

dragging images from your PC won't make it into the final version. coli members like to share copywrited shyt too much for us to be able to host images/files

everything else you mentioned will work. thanks for the feedback :salute:

Last edited:
Daps
What do you mean by default alerts? Are you getting emails? Alerts from things other than quotes/mentions? :ld:

My bad, I mean alerts whenever someone posts in a thread you're "watching" and you're automatically "watching" a thread you've responded to...that's overkill to me, but I can adjust that, so I just unchecked that box in settings and I was good.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My bad, I mean alerts whenever someone posts in a thread you're "watching" and you're automatically "watching" a thread you've responded to...that's overkill to me, but I can adjust that, so I just unchecked that box in settings and I was good.

I thought @bk fixed that. Good looking out.

Last edited by a moderator:

cook

Banned
Daps
I thought @bk fixed that. Good looking out.

i changed the email by default option. it still subs you automatically to threads like it does on here. changing it to not alert you to new posts to threads your subbed it is not a problem if people don't like that

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i changed the email by default option. it still subs you automatically to threads like it does on here. changing it to not alert you to new posts to threads your subbed it is not a problem if people don't like that

Ahh, got you.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:comeon: The Forum better look the same and the "24 hour" down time better be 24hrs. shyt might turn out being another All hip hop

whats the back story with all hip hop ? :huhldup: people keep mentioning that board. what did they do on there to fukk it up ?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@bk and @Brooklynzson I know the purpose of spoilers on the site but is there a way to make it so guest can't click on spoilers?

On other forums I'm on you cant even click on images unless you are logged in.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
@bk and @Brooklynzson I noticed on other forums with that platform there are no rep bar section usually a reputation number. How will a person's rep be shown ? Under the avi like I've seen on other forums as a number ?

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
whats the back story with all hip hop ? :huhldup: people keep mentioning that board. what did they do on there to fukk it up ?

They downgraded from V-Bulletin to some struggle skin which made it almost unbearable to post at. All of the quality posters left and it went from the most thriving hiphop forum on the net to the steaming pile of shyt it is today.

Brooklyn and bk have a good track record so i dont see it happening here but i can understand why this would be call for concern for my fellow AHH refugees :lupe: