Exclusives In General Are Better Than Multiplats

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
I do believe it, thats why i posted it :gucci:. shyts like Horizon, Uncharted, Gears of War arent more polished than the majority of multiplats? Forza and Gran Turismo arent better and more polished than any other racing games?
Not really. Gears and Uncharted are pretty lazy IPs these days and GT has been trash since 4.
Forza/PGR have had racing sims down pat for years now. Horizon might be the only solid argument, but to answer your question, no, console exclusives are not by and large better than their multiplat counter parts with the exception of Nintendo.

You must be an Xbox gamer? Western AAA multiplats are shyt why you think the only ones that sell are GTAV, Sports, and COD. Current gen hasn't crated any new AAA multiplat IP that's actually good. Titalfall is shyt. Destiny is a PS3 game and Rocket League is an Indy. Booooooring. Thank God for PlayStation.
:mjlol::mjlol::russ:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Of course the most played games are multi-plat, they are on multiple consoles. :what:

What are you even trying to argue breh? :beli:
Multiplats are also top sellers on the individual platforms themselves. :gucci:

Being mumtiplat or exclusive has nothing to do with the quality of the game, but instead who owns the studio. :gucci:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Dude is all over the place. First he was saying the quality of multi-plats is superior to exclusives, notwhe is talking about sales. :snoop:
It's not my fault you have no understanding of why games are multi-plat or exclusive.

This is the same stupid argument you see in the booth about being on a major label. Or being independent.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Exclusives flop like everything else. Only thing that's different about them is the investment and general involvement :yeshrug: but that's kinda whatever because of massive publishing bodies don't even have to care about exclusivity like they used to. Nobody really 'wins' anymore doing that.

Other than Nintendo. They taking heads off right now :huhldup:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Being mumtiplat or exclusive has nothing to do with the quality of the game, but instead who owns the studio. :gucci:

:mindblown: breh. Nobody is debating the meaning of exclusive and multiplat. :dead:

And if your talking about whos bigger as in whos making bank publishing games, sony, microsoft and nintendo are right at the top of that list.

You realy are all over the map right now.

This thread is about imo exclusives are generaly better quality games because of what the companies have riding on them. If you dissagree thats cool breh :skip:

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Not really. Gears and Uncharted are pretty lazy IPs these days and GT has been trash since 4.
Forza/PGR have had racing sims down pat for years now. Horizon might be the only solid argument, but to answer your question, no, console exclusives are not by and large better than their multiplat counter parts with the exception of Nintendo.
Fair enough breh. If thats your opiniom i cant hate :manny:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Yea
On PlayStation you got greats like
Neir automata
UC
Persona
GT
Bloodborne
Nioh
TLOU
Horizon

Nintendo
Mario
Zelda
Mario kart
Smash

Xbox
Halo
Gears
Forza

These are some of the highest reviewed and most polished games in their respective genres.
Gears, neir, forza and nioh aren't exclusive :russell: