"Exclusives Are 'Completely Counter To What Gaming Is About "- Phil Spencer

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they wouldn’t know that because playstation fans don’t worship the ground he walks on and repeats everything he says verbatim like a bunch of zombies
:mjlol:

Because JIm doesn't interact with gamers or fans, doesn't take about games or talk about gaming in a whole unless it's some random behind the scenes interview. He doesn't even post on twitter.

Phil literally has his gamer tag out and you can see him logged in playing games.

But you can't understand why people like Phil :mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never seen him....:mjlol:

But I've constantly seen good ole Phil Spencer every fukking E3 shilling for xbox...:mjpls: :mjlol:

FaithfulYoungAuklet-max-1mb.gif

:mjpls:
1. Sony doesnt do e3 anymore, hence why you aint see Jim at the games show.

2. why are you surprised the xbox guy is promoting the xbox brand? Should he not promote it? Why is not promoting a good business strategy? Im interested in the justification.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Because JIm doesn't interact with gamers or fans, doesn't take about games or talk about gaming in a whole unless it's some random behind the scenes interview. He doesn't even post on twitter.

Phil literally has his gamer tag out and you can see him logged in playing games.

Someone has to stop you. :merchant:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

“Look, he’s one of us”

“Yeah you know he’s a gamer because he wears gamer shirts”

Phil-Spencer-1.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
1. Sony doesnt do e3 anymore, hence why you aint see Jim at the games show.

2. why are you surprised the xbox guy is promoting the xbox brand? Should he not promote it? Why is not promoting a good business strategy? Im interested in the justification.

I didnt see Kaz there at E3 shilling for playstation constantly on twitter Splainin':mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Phil can never just let the system and games speak for themselves he always be splainin'....:picard: how you have E3 All to yourselves and still screw it up...:mjlol::deadmanny:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didnt see Kaz there at E3 shilling for playstation constantly on twitter Splainin':mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Phil can never just let the system and games speak for themselves he always be splainin'....:picard: how you have E3 All to yourselves and still screw it up...:mjlol::deadmanny:
Kaz aint been part of playstation in over a decade.

but here ya go

yes, people that are part of a brand promote said brands products.

im sure sony sends you a personal congratulations when the company has a success.

how about instead of living vicariously through a corporation you dont even own 1/10 of a percent of… you build your own self worth? Just an idea….

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

but here ya go

im sure sony sends you a personal congratulations when the company has a success.

how about instead of living vicariously through a corporation you dont even own 1/10 of a percent of… you build your own self worth? Just an idea….

You say this while conveniently skipping over this post which is straight hero worship of a corporate ceo

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You say this while conveniently skipping over this post which is straight hero worship of a corporate ceo

I spent the last month clownin MeachTheMoron n TheSadTitan. You was even in them threads. Lets not play selective memory gizmo:scusthov:

im a sucker for pointin out misinformation.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I spent the last month clownin MeachTheMoron n TheSadTitan. You was even in them threads. Lets not play selective memory gizmo:scusthov:

spoiler: i aint an owner of any of these companies so shyt dont effect me. Ya i own stocks n shyt but gamin a small pie in the company stocks i own. I dont give a fukk about this console tug of war. I will however, correct misinformation posted(prolly cuz i majored in journalism).

im a sucker for pointin out misinformation.:yeshrug:

you don’t usually console war so I won’t draw it out but I thought that was a weird choice of response

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you don’t usually console war so I won’t draw it out but I thought that was a weird choice of response
I aint got a dog in this fight. when Craigdog/Caitdog n his cronies on that bullshyt ima say somethin. when you n friends try to disregard anything xbox despite facts ima say somethin.

the power of having a ps5,digital series x(and S as a travel box!), switch, n PC!

I aint gotta hate on shyt cuz of having all platforms.

and you right, for the record I dont console war. as far as this gen, hardware wise the ps5 n series x pretty close in power. dont give a fukk.

when console warriors full of shyt talk about games ima def say my piece.

n it aint really weird. part of my major was a course called. "fact finding" and my overall major was really strict about misinformation. as in you failed a paper if anything you typed couldn't be supported with a credible source. you live n die by the facts.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

but here ya go

:mjlol: damn nikka you hating hard right now cause i basically pointed out xbox corporate figureheads dancing all in the videos....:deadmanny:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: damn nikka you hating hard right now cause i basically pointed out xbox corporate figureheads dancing all in the videos....:deadmanny:
Its his job. It aint hate, thats what figureheads supposed to do. Jim Ryan at Sony does the same shyt. Doug Bowser does the same shyt for Nintendo.

your talking point is weird.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Its his job. It aint hate, thats what figureheads supposed to do. Jim Ryan at Sony does the same shyt. Doug Bowser does the same shyt for Nintendo.

your talking point is weird.

I get it...:mjpls: but Phil does it TOO much... and the shyt he be saying...:beli: like damn man...

Daps
Alright.

Competition is what makes the products better. We need that. While I agree it sucks that you dont get to play certain games because you didn't get every console the Era where Sony and Microsoft were really competitive brought out alot of really cool games that furthered progress for all companies.

Xbox doesn't know exactly what it wants to be right now. They're still putting out consoles but it's clear they want to be more of a streaming service nowadays.

And I like how they 180'd on everything and now they're trying to be all inclusive and "making gaming accessible to everyone" sure that's their message now when they losing the console wars but what happened when they were running shyt after the 360 Era?

They tried to become a fukking gaming authoritarian where you couldn't even fukking share games with your friends that had the same console brehs. Their original position when they had the crown was "follow our rules or buy the old console bytch" how can I have trust in a company that pulls these kinds of slimey tactics the second they have the advantage?

We didn't forget that. That's why they got their ass kicked last gen. Now they wanna flip flop but how long that gonna last? I just don't trust them tbh. You let Microsoft get ahead again I think they're gonna pull the same shyt. We saw where their mindset was when they held all the cards. But now they wanna change.. idk about that.