"Exclusives Are 'Completely Counter To What Gaming Is About "- Phil Spencer

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
iu

I can't with you.
Make it make sense then I posted the full quote.

This was around the controversy of “Xbox series x won’t have any exclusives” when Microsoft announced they would be doing cross gen games for the first couple years. It’s about “console exclusives” or content locked to one console.

You Sony nikkas are absolutely ridiculous. It was all the controversy then when “series X wouldn’t have any exclusives” and Sony “believed in generations” now that Sony is selling you cross gen games and making you pay for next gen upgrades you double back and try to re-find some controversy when Phil and Xbox did exactly what they said they would do.

You nikkas are absolutely crazy :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:laff:Y’all really eat up anything this white man tells you

XNjpSil.gif

Gawddamn I hate this flip flopping nikka phil man...:mjlol:
Talking Point: Did Sony Lie About PS5?
"Why would anybody play this?" says Sony's Jim Ryan about backwards compatibility - VG247
Sony’s Jim Ryan argues that growing first-party games ‘isn’t as simple as throwing money’ | VGC

But y’all hang on to this cacs every word even though he’s talking out both sides of his ass everytime he opens his mouth.

Sony clowns :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Make it make sense then I posted the full quote.

This was around the controversy of “Xbox series x won’t have any exclusives” when Microsoft announced they would be doing cross gen games for the first couple years. It’s about “console exclusives” or content locked to one console.

You Sony nikkas are absolutely ridiculous. It was all the controversy then when “series X wouldn’t have any exclusives” and Sony “believed in generations” now that Sony is selling you cross gen games and making you pay for next gen upgrades you double back and try to re-find some controversy when Phil and Xbox did exactly what they said they would do.

You nikkas are absolutely crazy :mjlol:
Yes or no,

Does the Bethesda purchase not invalidate his entire premise? Is Starfield multiplatform or a "console exclusive"?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yes or no,

Does the Bethesda purchase not invalidate his entire premise? Is Starfield multiplatform or a "console exclusive"?
No, it does not they were already buying studios when he said this.

Again your quote literally references their “current strategy” which has not changed they’ve always had platform exclusives and they’ve been buying studios for years now.

Reach for controversy on the greener side cause Sony don’t give a fukk about you brehs :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I honestly don’t give a fukk about Jim Ryan I just care about the games. I don’t go around spewing corpo jargen about eco systems, and posting interviews of him in every thread. Y’all suck this mans dikk every chance you get.

‘Phil said..”:picard:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I honestly don’t give a fukk about Jim Ryan I just care about the games. I don’t go around spewing corpo jargen about eco systems, and posting interviews of him in every thread. Y’all suck this mans dikk every chance you get.

‘Phil said..”:picard:
You don’t care about Jim Ryan which is why you post a thread about it every time he opens his mouth.

Ive literally never posted anything from Phil Spencer. You post that stuff too

:mjlol:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Quote in thread title is stupid, exclusives help market consoles, and this is a business.

2nd quote is misleading, and that's if we're being generous. Thankfully, I don't think game development is heading the way of monopsony, like what we see in cell service providers and the like.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@MeachTheMonster in other threads swearing blind he’s not a Stan on the level of the other stans tho lol
Not even sure what you are trying to say here.

I NEVER claimed I’m not a Xbox stan. That’s what I’m here for.

But you will NEVER see me post egregious lies and contradictions. That ain’t what I do.

You claimed it is, so post some examples.

Otherwise quit lying on my name :ufdup: