Exclusive Audio of PLAN B Episode. Her:"Did you come in me???" Me: :noah:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
you fukkin a jumpoff rawdog who's screaming "I love you" like a psycho bytch.....and u cum in her?

You won't share that child support :no:
In the end, its going to be said that this woman was the bad one.

I wouldnt even acknowledge these weirdos.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
dude was right about her, she ended up causing major problems in my home. not to mention costing me money in car repairs.:mjcry:
Live and learn. Hopefully you can save someone from making your mistakes, like i tried to do for you. :heh:

What do i know, im just a old ass nikka who smashed an abundance of women and knows Brazillian Jiujitsu :manny:

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
Live and learn. Hopefully you can save someone from making your mistakes, like i tried to do for you. :heh:

What do i know, im just a old ass nikka who smashed an abundance of women and knows Brazillian Jiujitsu :manny:
you was right bruh, that was one expensive azz lesson tho(BMW)

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
Whoa....let me get a lil backstory. What caused the craziness to come out?
Well apparently those pills are not 100% effective or she faked like she took it that night.:manny:

Long story short, 3 months later she hit me with the "it's my body my choice" bs and it took sooooo much to finally drag her to get an abortion.:mjcry:

She took it out on me of course by fukken my car up and telling my girl everything.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Well apparently those pills are not 100% effective or she faked like she took it that night.:manny:

Long story short, 3 months later she hit me with the "it's my body my choice" bs and it took sooooo much to finally drag her to get an abortion.:mjcry:

She took it out on me of course by fukken my car up and telling my girl everything.
:ufdup: Go Raw Brehs