Exclusive Audio of PLAN B Episode. Her:"Did you come in me???" Me: :noah:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So last night I decided to link with my(not a coli member)main young gun:noah:

About 30 minutes into an epic performance, my bm calls:unsure:I decide to answer, she wants to see me:shaq:

Keep in mind my bm has met her before and thinks she's:leon:so I instantly:ohhh:tell bm that she can come over. Not telling her I was already balls deep in the young bytch. But this is what happened before she arrived.

Yall nikkas ever have a bytch demand you choke and slap her hard as fukk:steviej:
:myman: My nikka My nikka. My rule is if she let me in it raw I'm re painting the walls.

:birdman:We need pics of the thot tho​

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
So last night I decided to link with my(not a coli member)main young gun:noah:

About 30 minutes into an epic performance, my bm calls:unsure:I decide to answer, she wants to see me:shaq:

Keep in mind my bm has met her before and thinks she's:leon:so I instantly:ohhh:tell bm that she can come over. Not telling her I was already balls deep in the young bytch. But this is what happened before she arrived.

Yall nikkas ever have a bytch demand you choke and slap her hard as fukk:steviej:
:shaq: reup it fwend

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
She's to much for you nikka. :sas2:Yikes. Be careful. You not crazier then that bytch.

Ull figure it out later.
:sas1:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:usure: did you even hear the audio?
Yes .she is crazy. Crazier then the op. Went from moaning, i love you and talking shyt to damn near tears because op nutted in her after being told not to. nikka better hope that shyt doesn't get past this space. Audio could come back to haunt you in more ways then you realize.

And even if it doesn't this broad is clearly unstable. Get in get out because

YIKES :huhldup:

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
Yes .she is crazy. Crazier then the op. Went from moaning, i love you and talking shyt to damn near tears because op nutted in her after being told not to. nikka better hope that shyt doesn't get past this space. Audio could come back to haunt you in more ways then you realize.

And even if it doesn't this broad is clearly unstable. Get in get out because

YIKES :huhldup:
Now when I look back at it she is a little unstable but damn that p*ssy :wow:

B*tch was in full panic mode, had me driving around the city looking for plan b pill at 4am:childplease:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Now when I look back at it she is a little unstable but damn that p*ssy :wow:

B*tch was in full panic mode, had me driving around the city looking for plan b pill at 4am:childplease:
Think with your brain. You Patting yourself on the back like yea i got this bytch going wild :youngsabo: which is cool but that post nut clarity should tell you some things about this chick.

This bytch told you to shut the fukk up and fukk her. :mjlol:

Told you fukk you while you fukked her

Then told you she loves you over and over louder and louder

Then damn near burst into tears when your goofy ass got caught up in the moment and gave the guts a shower. bytch turned I to a whole different person.

I'm just sayin be careful she's a handful and I wouldn't want her upset with me meddling in my affairs with her insanity.

Get in get Out because you can't control that one.

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
Think with your brain. You Patting yourself on the back like yea i got this bytch going wild :youngsabo: which is cool but that post nut clarity should tell you some things about this chick.

Get in get Out because you can't control that one.

This turned out to be true.:ehh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This turned out to be true.:ehh:
Of course it did

sopranos4_duo.jpg