Exclusive Audio of PLAN B Episode. Her:"Did you come in me???" Me: :noah:

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well apparently those pills are not 100% effective or she faked like she took it that night.:manny:

Long story short, 3 months later she hit me with the "it's my body my choice" bs and it took sooooo much to finally drag her to get an abortion.:mjcry:

She took it out on me of course by fukken my car up and telling my girl everything.
That's crazy breh, sounds like you dodged a bullet tho. I've had to buy the plan B pills a couple times after going raw, thankfully no pregnancies :whew:

How much did ol girl weigh? That can make the pill less effective from what I've read

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I forgot you nikkas can't relate to getting p*ssy IRL:pachaha:

UOTE="neko_804, post: 15632199, member: 3579"]Well apparently those pills are not 100% effective or she faked like she took it that night.:manny:

Long story short, 3 months later she hit me with the "it's my body my choice" bs and it took sooooo much to finally drag her to get an abortion.:mjcry:

She took it out on me of course by fukken my car up and telling my girl everything.[/QUOTE]

:pachaha:

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
That's crazy breh, sounds like you dodged a bullet tho. I've had to buy the plan B pills a couple times after going raw, thankfully no pregnancies :whew:

How much did ol girl weigh? That can make the pill less effective from what I've read
Like 120

kinda miss that crazy pussc :wow::mjcry: