Exclusive Audio of PLAN B Episode. Her:"Did you come in me???" Me: :noah:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
So last night I decided to link with my(not a coli member)main young gun:noah:

About 30 minutes into an epic performance, my bm calls:unsure:I decide to answer, she wants to see me:shaq:

Keep in mind my bm has met her before and thinks she's:leon:so I instantly:ohhh:tell bm that she can come over. Not telling her I was already balls deep in the young bytch. But this is what happened before she arrived.

Yall nikkas ever have a bytch demand you choke and slap her hard as fukk:steviej:

I had this one Arab chick bite my lip in a taxi, it was so hard blood started to come out, I didn't know what to do so I started choking the sh*t out of her, tell my why she got all :noah: on me when I was choking the sh*t out of her :pachaha:

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
I had this one Arab chick bite my lip in a taxi, it was so hard blood started to come out, I didn't know what to do so I started choking the sh*t out of her, tell my why she got all :noah: on me when I was choking the sh*t out of her :pachaha:
most hoes love to be choked. you still talk to her?

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Click on the gray box it opens up another tab then wait for a few seconds it should start playing.
Yeah for some reason no matter how many times I did that in different browsers it won't work on my computer for some reason, but I got it work on my phone.

Ol' girl was :banderas:

I've been coasting lately in the bedroom. Bout to get back on my savage shyt.