qui est victorieux??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Richt is a proven fukk up, you really believe in him like that? How many chips have Jimbo won? How man chips have Richt won:sas1:

I have no horse in this race, but Florida has deeper talent pool than Georgia.... once he get all this FL players that are leaving the state to go to places like Louisville(ironically), then Richt will have the depth to get over the hump. Looks like he's already on the right track to locking down all of South Florida's talent.

Unfortunately, the U may be back in 1-2 seasons.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
I have no horse in this race, but Florida has deeper talent pool than Georgia.... once he get all this FL players that are leaving the state to go to places like Louisville(ironically), then Richt will have the depth to get over the hump. Looks like he's already on the right track to locking down all of South Florida's talent.

Talent wasnt a problem at UGA for Richt....He finished top 5 in recruiting dam near every year for like 10 seasons straight.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Richt always had talent

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same way you believed in Shannon with that NW class

weak comeback...they aint get 63 dropped on their heads though

aint nothing better than salty FSU fans, gotta say :laff:

the last couple of years, y'all have been the equivalent of that average chick in high school who grew some titties and now suddenly thinks she's a dime..you guys are feeling yourselves way too much

as I said, 6-4 in the last 10 games, including a loss to a 3 win Georgia Tech squad, with a bunch of 4 and 5 star talent

once Miami and maybe Florida get back to relevance, those recruits y'all get are going to spread around more between the big 3 (Dalvin, Travis Rudolph, Kermit Whitfield, many more to name etc.)

and then, in the words of my nikka @Big Boss, "its over"

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
weak comeback...they aint get 63 dropped on their heads though

aint nothing better than salty FSU fans, gotta say :laff:

the last couple of years, y'all have been the equivalent of that average chick in high school who grew some titties and now suddenly thinks she's a dime..you guys are feeling yourselves way too much

as I said, 6-4 in the last 10 games, including a loss to a 3 win Georgia Tech squad, with a bunch of 4 and 5 star talent

once Miami and maybe Florida get back to relevance, those recruits y'all get are going to spread around more between the big 3 (Dalvin, Travis Rudolph, Kermit Whitfield, many more to name etc.)

and then, in the words of my nikka @Big Boss, "its over"

:leon: