We lost. Meh. No fukks given
2jam9n4.jpg

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've said this atleast 50 times, but I'll repeat

Jimbo is overrated as shyt, he's benefited from both Miami and UF being down for the last couple of years, so he gets a lot of good recruits, and he got the top college QB in the last decade

otherwise, you're looking at a 9-10 win per season coach with a couple of underwhelming performances per year

Taco

All Star
Daps
FSU coughed up the ball like 4 times that game and everyone knew Oregon could score.

This wqs Jackson's first test on college football, and louisville totally dismantled FSU today
Idk why people try to soften the blow by saying "but but but Oregon ain't that good FSU dropped the ball hella". Like breh Oregon still had to convert those into tds. Respect to Louisville but they beat a subpar overrated Noles squad.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Still got the all time series wins against yall.

And we didn't lose by 50 points today. :russ:
Yup looks bad when you lose to a team that loses by 40+ points. Just like ya'll did when we lost to Oregon. It's often comical the fans of teams that can't beat the Noles come out of the woodwork when we lose. I guess ya'll are living vicariously through them. :mjlol:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
With all those 5 star recruits and top 5 draft classes this is the best product that Jimbo Fisher aka Bowden's Ballhairs aka Charlie Cuckold aka Coach chrisb aka White Bleek Hairline aka Worthless Without Winston aka Lsu Dodged a Bullet could put on the field :comeon:?????

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif