qui est victorieux??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Nah Petrino a fukking beast man I feared this game for a minute I thought he might turtle up at certain points but he was 3 steps ahead of us today. Louisville stopped themselves this offense and QB he got potent as fukk Petrino never had a weapon like this at QB can't wait to see them beat up Clemson.
Not say Petrino is a bad coach at all. Just saying that Flawrida Boi is talented and Petrino wouldn't look so good without him. I said he was good before the game too.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think ill ever watch a replay of this game again complete low moment in FSU football I'm more concerned about the lack of DGAF Jimbo seemed to show looks like a coach who tapped out early yesterday.

whats concerning is that it looks like your team quit in the second half - either they regroup and get a 10-11 win season, or this could be an ugly season for y'all

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Don't worry we'll be sure to bring it up when yu get big headed :lolbron:

Hey man I really thought Kelly and Trickett turned the corner I really wanted to give them benefit of the doubt but it's clearly not working. I don't understand what the coaches/players do anymore to prep this feeling of cluelessness to start games is just amazing defense comes out and plays like they hungover as fukk time and time again. Jimbo needs to make the necessary changes to his staff Trickett,Dawsey and Kelly gotta coach for they jobs rest of the season the talent is just regressing its frustrating man.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Hey man I really thought Kelly and Trickett turned the corner I really wanted to give them benefit of the doubt but it's clearly not working. I don't understand what the coaches/players do anymore to prep this feeling of cluelessness to start games is just amazing defense comes out and plays like they hungover as fukk time and time again. Jimbo needs to make the necessary changes to his staff Trickett,Dawsey and Kelly gotta coach for they jobs rest of the season the talent is just regressing its frustrating man.
Kelly is ass and so is Trickett. Jimbo can get somebody in here so easy that will coach better. Jimbo needs an OC or he can take his ass on also. Too much talent for this BS.