• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@NY's #1 Draft Pick

aint that's the year ville had a bunch of highschool Miami players?

if Miami could keep all those 5 star home they could back where used to be I believe.

shyt I think teddy was from Miami too
Yup! Teddy embarresed us.

Had all the Miami fans walking out by the 3rd quarter:francis:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@NY's #1 Draft Pick

aint that's the year ville had a bunch of highschool Miami players?

if Miami could keep all those 5 star home they could back where used to be I believe.

shyt I think teddy was from Miami too

speaking of that team, the funny thing was a lot of those high school players were 3* star recruits or lower that Miami and other big schools overlooked... so basically, that Louisville team was a bootleg Miami, and they STILL were stylin on college football

this is why I find it hilarious when people think Miami can't get back to being a national power...sometimes cats are just dense I suppose

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
weak comeback...they aint get 63 dropped on their heads though

aint nothing better than salty FSU fans, gotta say :laff:

the last couple of years, y'all have been the equivalent of that average chick in high school who grew some titties and now suddenly thinks she's a dime..you guys are feeling yourselves way too much

as I said, 6-4 in the last 10 games, including a loss to a 3 win Georgia Tech squad, with a bunch of 4 and 5 star talent

once Miami and maybe Florida get back to relevance, those recruits y'all get are going to spread around more between the big 3 (Dalvin, Travis Rudolph, Kermit Whitfield, many more to name etc.)

and then, in the words of my nikka @Big Boss, "its over"
Yet ya'll still lose to FSU. Garbage ass Canes. Got beat 58-0 to Clemson. Stfu

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I have no horse in this race, but Florida has deeper talent pool than Georgia.... once he get all this FL players that are leaving the state to go to places like Louisville(ironically), then Richt will have the depth to get over the hump. Looks like he's already on the right track to locking down all of South Florida's talent.

Unfortunately, the U may be back in 1-2 seasons.
Georgia has a lot of talent in state. There issue is, outside of the metro, they have it locked up. Within the metro, it's a battle. Bama, Auburn, Tennessee, SC schools, Duke, Stanford, ND, Ohio State Ole Miss, LSU, Kentucky schools and FL schools all eat from GA

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I have no horse in this race, but Florida has deeper talent pool than Georgia.... once he get all this FL players that are leaving the state to go to places like Louisville(ironically), then Richt will have the depth to get over the hump. Looks like he's already on the right track to locking down all of South Florida's talent.

Unfortunately, the U may be back in 1-2 seasons.
If you can recruit it don't matter. Strong stayed having FL boys at Louisville. There a few there now.

Richt is booty. He was on the weaker side on the sec and still couldn't get shyt done. You at a school for 15 years with talent and not at least one chip then you overrated

darius19

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet ya'll still lose to FSU. Garbage ass Canes. Got beat 58-0 to Clemson. Stfu

pump your chest beating a team coached by Al Golden and Randy Shannon while losing to said team in any game that matters by missing field goals, brehs

darius19

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talk shyt about a team when your team been ass for over a decade brehs

not talking shyt, thats the funny thing - I'm only speaking facts :yeshrug: ain't you from Miami? if you are, then you know that the U is still respected by high school kids, its just the on-field product hasn't lived up to the standard and so kids have been leaving to other schools...once we start showing signs of coming back, that directly affects y'all recruiting

but fukk all this, you got bigger issues to deal with like dealing with Charles Kelly weak ass defensive schemes :pachaha: we shall see what happens in a couple of weeks.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
not talking shyt, thats the funny thing - I'm only speaking facts :yeshrug: ain't you from Miami? if you are, then you know that the U is still respected by high school kids, its just the on-field product hasn't lived up to the standard and so kids have been leaving to other schools...once we start showing signs of coming back, that directly affects y'all recruiting

but fukk all this, you got bigger issues to deal with like dealing with Charles Kelly weak ass defensive schemes :pachaha: we shall see what happens in a couple of weeks.
Yeah I'm from Dade. But the canes ain't been shyt for years. The critics when their teams are ass should just stfu until they do something. Y'all beating up on non ranked teams and all yall got so much input.

Any Cane fan talking shyt after we smack them this year can only enter an FSU thread if they start their post stating FSU OWNS US. If not they should be ban from the thread.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
fukk that the only Don is Lamar. He from South FL.:birdman:

Nah Petrino a fukking beast man I feared this game for a minute I thought he might turtle up at certain points but he was 3 steps ahead of us today. Louisville stopped themselves this offense and QB he got potent as fukk Petrino never had a weapon like this at QB can't wait to see them beat up Clemson.