Ex-Singaporean leader (smartest country in the world) explains why US empire will crumble if it continues with its current Playbook

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

Screenshot-2024-05-31-at-12-45-29-AM.png

Screenshot-2024-05-31-at-12-45-37-AM.png

Screenshot-2024-05-31-at-12-45-43-AM.png

Screenshot-2024-05-31-at-12-45-54-AM.png

Screenshot-2024-05-31-at-12-46-00-AM.png

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Gotdamn, good post. Oddly enough I was chatting with a patient today and she’s big on Asian policy and she was saying how the US doesn’t understand China and how it’s a problem. How we are a young country and see things through that lens, but China has more history than us because their nation/culture has existed much longer, so they view their interactions with other nations through that lens. And how although we are a young nation, we still represent the West and are grouped with European nations (which have been around a lot longer than us, as well).

Even got into the concept of “flat Whiteness” (although I admit I brought that up after she mention the idea of being “American” and people not drawing on the cultures of their home countries)— but she agreed!

Crazy timing.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Dude is such a China apologist that even his assertion that china and Vietnam are on good terms is a bald face lie...

Vietnam is becoming closer to the US because of China making claims in their territorial waters...

China actually threatens the sovereignty of Vietnam with it's aggressive acts in the south china sea...

as soon as I read dude's take... I knew the rest was BS

Gotdamn, good post. Oddly enough I was chatting with a patient today and she’s big on Asian policy and she was saying how the US doesn’t understand China and how it’s a problem. How we are a young country and see things through that lens, but China has more history than us because their nation/culture has existed much longer, so they view their interactions with other nations through that lens. And how although we are a young nation, we still represent the West and are grouped with European nations (which have been around a lot longer than us, as well).

Even got into the concept of “flat Whiteness” (although I admit I brought that up after she mention the idea of being “American” and people not drawing on the cultures of their home countries)— but she agreed!

Crazy timing.

Mao murdered and ran off all the previous political/upper class that held the historical viewpoints he wanted to destroy..

China as it is now does not hold the viewpoint that you were told

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ex-Foreign Minister George Yeo To Be Independent Director Of China’s US$15B Startup Pinduoduo​

Sounds trustworthy. And how dafuq does foreign minister equal leader. :what:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I do believe the US has a bleak future ahead of it but I also don't believe China is all that he is making it out to be. I can see China collapsing sooner than the US, imo

I'm fitting to hit the tree, but something dropped in my spirit to predict that there will be a investment that's going to make the states flourish in so much economic overflow, it will make the Dot.com era seem like a quarter in a piggy bank.

As somebody that fell for the Chinese propaganda, I'm thankful for not taking another leap and seeing what's real and what's about to come.

Let's just say that everything is going full circle...

Now I'm off to sleep :ehh:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
It’s interesting how nikkas will let their bigotry against LGBT ppl allow them to hear ppl say

Why is America such a big market for drugs today? And I was watching the Eurovision contest... [...] Parts of it, almost satanic. But it's now part of the fashion in most of Europe. What is happening?

PM Lee talked about how we should keep all these woke things away from us as much as possible. I fully agree with him. Keep our societies wholesome. Keep our families intact.

And let the term of “woke” get co-opted by right wing conservative non-Black ppl into a negative connotation, instead of a term to stimulate social awareness of social injustices as it was intended.

Which is a way more powerful play with political undertones to harm us as a ppl on a grand scale, by programming ppl to have negative associations to it and have disdain for leftwing politics.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
It’s interesting how nikkas will let their bigotry against LGBT ppl allow them to hear ppl say

Why is America such a big market for drugs today? And I was watching the Eurovision contest... [...] Parts of it, almost satanic. But it's now part of the fashion in most of Europe. What is happening?

PM Lee talked about how we should keep all these woke things away from us as much as possible. I fully agree with him. Keep our societies wholesome. Keep our families intact.

And let the term of “woke” get co-opted by right wing conservative non-Black ppl into a negative connotation, instead of a term to stimulate social awareness of social injustices.

Which is a way more powerful play with political undertones to harm us as a ppl on a grand scale by programming ppl to have negative associations to it.

what does this have to do with the thread?