Evolve (PC, PS4, Xbox One) (Free-to-Play on PC now, consoles later)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My cousins owns one of those one stop hood stores. He sells games for cheap if they arent major titles (2K, Madden, COD)
Ah, you're lucky then. I'm waiting on some impressions for this game. It's $45 on pc. So far, users seem to be complaining about it, but that appears to be related to the dlc (this is why you can't trust user reviews that much. Everybody is too biased). If it's fun, I'll purchase for $45. I gotta wait for some unbiased impressions though. I look forward to hearing what you think about it.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's $100 if you want everything and don't wanna pay for any of the dlcs.

The $100 version gives you the hunting season pass, a new monster, two new hunters, and four monster skins. The $80 version only gives you the evolve hunting season pass
Ill never understand how these companies value shyt so high. Think bout it, 1 new monster and 2 new hunters = 80% of the total cost of the actual game :dahell: i understand why a game is $60 because requires coding/graphics/models etc. but these DLCs used to be free. How do they value so little minimal change to the game for so high?

Blizzard hero of the storm SKINS be $10-15 EACH :laff: :mindblown:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ill never understand how these companies value shyt so high. Think bout it, 1 new monster and 2 new hunters = 80% of the total cost of the actual game :dahell: i understand why a game is $60 because requires coding/graphics/models etc. but these DLCs used to be free. How do they value so little minimal change to the game for so high?

Blizzard hero of the storm SKINS be $10-15 EACH :laff: :mindblown:
Yeah breh, shyt's becoming absurd. I don't like this trend at all. I never pirate games, but shyt makes you almost wanna pirate it. Who in their right mind will pay $100 for this game (which you'd have to on the consoles to get everything)? They're getting trashed on steam and metacritic though because of this. Hopefully publishers will see the fault with all this shyt. But if people keep buying it, then it will continue. :smh:

I never knew it was this bad, but dlc is getting way outta control. I don't mind dlc for actual content (kinda like borderlands 2 dlc was actually worth it, because you got your money's worth with great new content. But $40 for new characters? :camby:)

This, Heroes of the Storm, and Mortal Kombat represent some really bad trends in the industry. shyt better stop.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
They charge that much because they know it has a short shelf life. They'll be happy getting that money upfront and walking away.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Every time I check metacritic for some impressions, the user score goes lower :heh:

This dlc bullshyt might backfire on them :banderas:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Every time I check metacritic for some impressions, the user score goes lower :heh:

This dlc bullshyt might backfire on them :banderas:

Where are the major site reviews. The gaming journalist have been slurping this shyt for years and now everything is quiet. You would think reviews would have dropped fri

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Where are the major site reviews. The gaming journalist have been slurping this shyt for years and now everything is quiet. You would think reviews would have dropped fri
I know, there are only 5 and they're all on the pc.
They must have been given reviewer copies beforehand, cuz all 5 of those reviews came out before the release. So I don't think there was an embargo

Maybe they were all waiting on the actual release, given the problems with online-only games in the past.

We'll probably see a bunch of reviews tonight.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This game really should've came out 5-6 years ago. Its a lot of fun - a lot of people that are deep into online focused FPS games aren't going to like this at all. This game is not simple and straight forward. Honestly, playing it gives me vibes of some oldschool Quake mods.

There's so many little things in this game that force the player to think (or simply lead to you dying for not thinking) about.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This shyt looks ass. Watched this guy's stream as they were "hunting" a wraith. All they did was camp out at some station where they knew the monster had to come to become level three because that was the besr strategy. :camby:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Ah, you're lucky then. I'm waiting on some impressions for this game. It's $45 on pc. So far, users seem to be complaining about it, but that appears to be related to the dlc (this is why you can't trust user reviews that much. Everybody is too biased). If it's fun, I'll purchase for $45. I gotta wait for some unbiased impressions though. I look forward to hearing what you think about it.
There is no such thing as an unbiased impression or opinion. Everybody has their own bias that directly effects their impression/opinion.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I prefer playing the monster I think. Nothing like going on the hunt and destroying 4 human players :wow:

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyt is fun as fukk and these environments with the cryengine :whoo: But of course tri screen and other aspect ratios don't work yet :what: but they say they're working on it, we'll see. Don't know how long it'll keep me entertained but I think people will be more impressed than they think once they try it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love it breh, I could probably put mad hours into it. I think people that will be most upset are people looking for a bunch of pve content. If you not a competitive person.... you might not feel this joint that much.