Evolve (PC, PS4, Xbox One) (Free-to-Play on PC now, consoles later)

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As a beta player, I still don't understand why its $60 to begin with. How much more content is included for $60?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Hopefully this shyt bricks cause these dudes are charging you for every little thing in the game...

Also they committed the cardinal sin...all their commercials are "not actual gameplay footage" CGI shyt...

I wouldn't spend the next man's money on this trash...

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
“There’s nothing that pisses me off more than useless DLC,” says Turtle Rock Studios Creative Director, Phil Robb. “It’s got to mean something – it’s got to add something significant to the game…and that’s what we’re shooting for with our upcoming Hunters and Monsters.” That has been a guiding perspective behind how we are releasing extra content for Evolve.

:mjlol:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Steam reviewers are murdering this game because of the lack of content and dlc. :mjlol: Hopefully developers will abandon this terrible DLC strategy. shyt's outrageous. We gotta stop supporting this shyt. I'm waiting for a sale on the whole $100 package most likely

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What is adding up to hundred dollars? I thoughtb the bonus crap was 25?
It's $100 if you want everything and don't wanna pay for any of the dlcs.

The $100 version gives you the hunting season pass, a new monster, two new hunters, and four monster skins. The $80 version only gives you the evolve hunting season pass

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It's $100 if you want everything and don't wanna pay for any of the dlcs.

The $100 version gives you the hunting season pass, a new monster, two new hunters, and four monster skins. The $80 version only gives you the evolve hunting season pass

Seems like a bunch of glut for fans. Its not a problem as long as its not an advantage. I got it (yes I bashed this game but I cop all my games for about 20 bucks and thats about appropriate for thus) I will drop impressions later

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Seems like a bunch of glut for fans. Its not a problem as long as its not an advantage. I got it (yes I bashed this game but I cop all my games for about 20 bucks and thats about appropriate for thus) I will drop impressions later
Where did you get it for $20?