Evolve (PC, PS4, Xbox One) (Free-to-Play on PC now, consoles later)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I think after Destiny and TitanFall, ppl aren't willing to justifiably pay 60 for glorified arcade titles. The beta was cool but a lot of ppl realized the gist of the game and wasn't impressed. This and the Order catching serious bricks

Order wont' catch a brick. It's a big exclusive on the leading console machine this gen.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I was interested in this game, but shyt is too damn expensive, plus that DLC shyt seems hella greedy

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I was interested in this game, but shyt is too damn expensive, plus that DLC shyt seems hella greedy
I think the average cost of a game right now is like $120...

To own every hero in heroes of the storm is like $200 that dont even count the $300 of skins..

How did us consumers fall for the okie doke here and let companys just not release full $60 games anymore :snoop:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I think the average cost of a game right now is like $120...

To own every hero in heroes of the storm is like $200 that dont even count the $300 of skins..

How did us consumers fall for the okie doke here and let companys just not release full $60 games anymore :snoop:
I'm sayin, it's a $60 game built for microtransactions

get your hand out my pocket :damn:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
what are the microtransactions ? just skins im assuming ?
additional hunters, monsters, and monster skins. the current DLC's are just a bunch bundled

If you love the idea of more Hunters bringing a lot of additional variety to the hunt, you’ll want to keep an eye on this. The Evolve Hunting Season Pass contains four new Hunter characters (one from each class), as well as three new Monster skins (Magma Goliath, Magma Kraken and Magma Wraith.) and will only cost you $24.99. Considering that if you bought them all separately, all of that content will run you about 30 bones, stash that extra $5 in your pocket as a thank you for joining us on the hunt.

what a bargain :troll:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
no i missed the open ones.. but what made l4d fun was 4v4 .. this shyt is 4v1 :what: l4d became competitive and it saved it.. how can you have competitive 1v4 :heh:
well it won't be able to really be truly competitive (unless they add a 4v4 mode), but the game is still pretty fun. when I played the beta I would say the monster was OP. I won my first and only game I played as the monster, and the games I won as a hunter was when we were actually communicating and using teamwork. when I was on a disorganized team, the monster fuct us up every time

it was a good balance, but I'm not sure how long they'll be able to maintain it. eventually people will figure out the game, and the monster will probably be at a disadvantage