Evolve (PC, PS4, Xbox One) (Free-to-Play on PC now, consoles later)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:mjlol: no it didn't breh. You had uncompressed audio on the PS3. One of the reasons I loved MGS4 was because it had 7.1 LPCM

And if you can't tell the difference between Dolby digital and lossless audio either you're deaf of gotta struggle system. What speakers and receiver you got breh :leostare:
I thought you were talking pc shyt. I'm getting this for my pc. I dunno about console shyt. I just know the digital wizardry my mix-amp and dolby digital live gives me sounds pretty damn good in my astro a50 headset and klipsh speakers. I don't have a receiver hooked up to my pc cuz my sound card handles that shyt.

Maybe it sounds better on the consoles. I'll admit, I don't know much about that. I can't hear a damn difference on my computer though. I like digital processing to make shyt sound better, some don't :manny:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I thought you were talking pc shyt. I'm getting this for my pc. I dunno about console shyt. I just know the digital wizardry my mix-amp and dolby digital live gives me sounds pretty damn good in my astro a50 headset and klipsh speakers. I don't have a receiver hooked up to my pc cuz my sound card handles that shyt.

Maybe it sounds better on the consoles. I'll admit, I don't know much about that. I can't hear a damn difference on my computer though. I like digital processing to make shyt sound better, some don't :manny:

It depends on your speakers and audio processing equipment. All I'll say breh is I didn't give two fukks about audio until I got my home theater system. After getting a receiver that can handle PCM/TrueHD/DTS HD MA and some good Polk speakers I fell in love with lossless audio. Everything sounds crystal clear breh, way better than headphones IMO. If you got the money/space, I'd suggest copping a good receiver and some good speakers. The shyt will change your mind.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It depends on your speakers and audio processing equipment. All I'll say breh is I didn't give two fukks about audio until I got my home theater system. After getting a receiver that can handle PCM/TrueHD/DTS HD MA and some good Polk speakers I fell in love with lossless audio. Everything sounds crystal clear breh, way better than headphones IMO. If you got the money/space, I'd suggest copping a good receiver and some good speakers. The shyt will change your mind.
I'm heavy in the headphone game cuz i'm in an apartment and can't fukk with speakers like that.

One day though. Until then I gotta keep the cans.

It'd be great to have some nice ass speakers, 2 subs, 7.1, and all that, but the neighbors would kill me.

I bet shyt does sound good on a good system though. Until then I'm fine with what I got. I guess I gotta deal with humongous games now though. Uncompressed audio is here to stay.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm heavy in the headphone game cuz i'm in an apartment and can't fukk with speakers like that.

One day though. Until then I gotta keep the cans.

It'd be great to have some nice ass speakers, 2 subs, 7.1, and all that, but the neighbors would kill me.

I bet shyt does sound good on a good system though. Until then I'm fine with what I got. I guess I gotta deal with humongous games now though. Uncompressed audio is here to stay.

Breh I was in an apartment too :heh:

I just keep the shyt pretty low most of the times. But on the weekends, I just hit my neighbors with a :umad: and let that bytch crank. Whenever you do cop your shyt, watch black hawk down on bluray breh. 5.1 LPCM my nikka. When them thangs start to pop off it literally sounds like you're right there :whew:

They could use TrueHD/DTS HD MA, but I'm guessing they don't wanna pay those licensing fees.

Daps
You can definitely hear the difference in uncompressed audio if your source and headphones/speakers are high quality. It costs less to build a good headphone system than a good speaker system. If you just plug in your headphones to your computer's audio jack then you aren't getting the benefits of uncompressed audio.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
No hype for this game at all? It comes out tomorrow. Surprised nobody on here is excited for it. It's made by the same people that made Left 4 Dead.

It's currently got an 83 on metacritic for the pc, but that's only with 5 reviews, so take it for what it's worth.

I thought this was supposed to be a big name release. What happened? :patrice:

I couldn't play the beta, because it was all messed up on three screens and I couldn't change the options to put it on one screen, but I assume that's fixed now.

Was the beta bad or something?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I see it's full of a bunch of pre-order bonuses, expensive dlcs and apparently micro-transactions :patrice:

It's a $100 game if you want everything :smh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
No hype for this game at all? It comes out tomorrow. Surprised nobody on here is excited for it. It's made by the same people that made Left 4 Dead.

It's currently got an 83 on metacritic for the pc, but that's only with 5 reviews, so take it for what it's worth.

I couldn't play the beta, because it was all messed up on three screens and I couldn't change the options to put it on one screen, but I assume that's fixed now.

titanfall happened.

Evolve was last E3s titanfall. Consumers werent falling for that manufactured hype again like they did titanfall.

Evolve wasnt on anyones radar and then suddenyl its getting all these awards and all this manufactured hype.

And surprise,surprise every gaming site is plastered with ads for Evolve. You do the math.:mjpls:

After titanfall and the last year of bullshyt releases gamers are slowly becoming more cautious.

Game looks very meh and the dlc prices are fukking ludicrous for this game.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

I think after Destiny and TitanFall, ppl aren't willing to justifiably pay 60 for glorified arcade titles. The beta was cool but a lot of ppl realized the gist of the game and wasn't impressed. This and the Order catching serious bricks

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
ima get it :patrice: for PC I think though :patrice: cause I dont think too many console bruhs fukking with this or any game until hardline come out

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
titanfall happened.

Evolve was last E3s titanfall. Consumers werent falling for that manufactured hype again like they did titanfall.

Evolve wasnt on anyones radar and then suddenyl its getting all these awards and all this manufactured hype.

And surprise,surprise every gaming site is plastered with ads for Evolve. You do the math.:mjpls:

After titanfall and the last year of bullshyt releases gamers are slowly becoming more cautious.

Game looks very meh and the dlc prices are fukking ludicrous for this game.
I'm betting this game gets very safe review scores not to upset publishers and whatnot. The beta wasn't anything special although it could probably be fun with a friend or two.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm betting this game gets very safe review scores not to upset publishers and whatnot. The beta wasn't anything special although it could probably be fun with a friend or two.
It's already getting safe 80s. I think we'll see that trend continue. It might make the 85 mark, but I see it staying in the low 80s if we go by what the current reviews are saying (the game can be boring apparently).

I'll wait till the whole $100 game is on sale I think. L4D1/2 was fun with friends, but solo, it's a waste of time. The DLC on this shyt is outrageous.