Evolve (PC, PS4, Xbox One) (Free-to-Play on PC now, consoles later)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
It's telling me I need a pass word :dwillhuh:

-DMP-

Password = happyhunting
Referral code = JoinTheHunt

Link isn't working for me though. Once I submit my birth date, it brings me to yahoo search saying it can't be found. :yeshrug:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
http://evolvegame.com/news/the-evolve-xbox-one-open-beta-is-coming

Xbox One: It’s an Open Beta for Xbox One owners with an Xbox Live Gold account! We’re asking as many of you as possible to join us. Just boot up your Xbox One and download the Open Beta! From January 15th-19th, Xbox One Open Beta players can play “Hunt” with the first two Monsters and first eight Hunters. Starting on January 17th, Xbox One Open Beta players can also play “Evacuation,” Evolve’s dynamic campaign. And remember: all Monster and Hunter characters unlocked during the Xbox One Open Beta carry over when Evolve launches on February 10th!

PC Players: Starting January 16th, we’ll be holding a smaller closed technical test on PC. If you were invited to the Big Alpha on PC, you will have access to these closed technical tests as well. And if you already own Left 4 Dead or BioShock Infinite in your Steam library you can participate in the closed technical test, which is limited in scope and will not include Evacuation or have Hunter and Monster unlocks carry over to Evolve’s launch.

PS4 Players: Starting January 17th, we’ll be holding a smaller closed technical test on PS4. Were you invited to the Big Alpha? If so, check your email, and you can participate in the closed technical test, which is limited in scope and will not include Evacuation or have Hunter and Monster unlocks carry over to Evolve’s launch. You will need a PlayStation Plus membership to play.

Daps
Minimum Requirements:
  • INTEL CPU: Core 2 Duo E6600
  • AMD CPU: Athlon 64 X2 6400
  • SYSTEM RAM: 4GB
  • NVIDIA VIDEO CARD: GeForce GTX 560
  • ATI VIDEO CARD: Radeon HD 5770
  • VIDEO MEMORY: 1GB
  • HARD DRIVE: 50GB
Recommended Requirements:
  • INTEL CPU: Core i7-920
  • AMD CPU: A8-3870K
  • SYSTEM RAM: 6GB
  • NVIDIA VIDEO CARD: GeForce GTX 670 or GTX 760
  • ATI VIDEO CARD: Radeon R9 280
  • VIDEO MEMORY: 2GB
  • HARD DRIVE: 50GB

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Another 50gb game? Goddamnit, this is now the norm. Stop it with this uncompressed audio. Nobody gives a shyt.

Some of us have download caps. I don't need 20gb of uncompressed audio in 50 different languages. shyt!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Another 50gb game? Goddamnit, this is now the norm. Stop it with this uncompressed audio. Nobody gives a shyt.

Some of us have download caps. I don't need 20gb of uncompressed audio in 50 different languages. shyt!

mvgifl.jpg

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
anyone playing the open beta on xbox one? holla at me Maalik Ashtaar

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

I definitely care. Uncompressed audio is incredible. Don't be mad cause you gotta struggle system breh :umad:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I definitely care. Uncompressed audio is incredible. Don't be mad cause you gotta struggle system breh :umad:
I have a great system. I could care less if that shyt is uncompressed or not. 5.1 dolby digital live is fine with me. It's been fine too. Titanfall started this stupid uncompressed audio trend. With the tech we have today, you don't need uncompressed audio. It's not like you have a $10K system now do you? If you do, then never mind, maybe you can hear the difference, but if not, it's just a waste of space.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I have a great system. I could care less if that shyt is uncompressed or not. 5.1 dolby digital live is fine with me. It's been fine too. Titanfall started this stupid uncompressed audio trend. With the tech we have today, you don't need uncompressed audio. It's not like you have a $10K system now do you? If you do, then never mind, maybe you can hear the difference, but if not, it's just a waste of space.

:mjlol: no it didn't breh. You had uncompressed audio on the PS3. One of the reasons I loved MGS4 was because it had 7.1 LPCM

And if you can't tell the difference between Dolby digital and lossless audio either you're deaf of gotta struggle system. What speakers and receiver you got breh :leostare: