EVIL on Paramount+

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I've decided that it would make more sense to have her be the handler of a team of operatives because no I'm not believing a 50 year old woman is out here flipping folks over and kicking ass of other operatives.
Same here, but I don't want be labled as incel

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
She plays a great psycho, which is why Kirsten role is great for her, she tows the line between psycho chick and actually being normal loving mother lol:

IIRC she didn't even have to audition for EVIL, the couple that write the show wrote Kirsten with her in mind

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I've decided that it would make more sense to have her be the handler of a team of operatives because no I'm not believing a 50 year old woman is out here flipping folks over and kicking ass of other operatives.

Lol I fukks w the show, but Latifah was fighting a dude toe to toe, got hit w a 2x4 and was unfazed :unimpressed:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol I fukks w the show, but Latifah was fighting a dude toe to toe, got hit w a 2x4 and was unfazed :unimpressed:
:russ: My favorite parts are when the stunt double comes in and does some shyt and they switch back to her. Queen flipping around on the floor kicking multiple people at the same time disarming them and arresting them after she collects the information. May as well be super powered.