EVIL on Paramount+

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Probably my favorite show airing rn. Hits the right tone and walks a fine line in pretty much ever area.

Latest episode is dope…Leeland is one evil ass nikka lmao

Show is slept on…

One of my favorite shows. I've watched the first two seasons twice now. Haven't seen tonight's episode yet but the show keeps getting better and better. Slept on is right.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Is Leeland the goat TV villain? He evil and non-threatening at the same tim3.

And i always knew That french song was weird. I hated it even as a kid :russ:
Ties into the shows greatest strength which is even though it can deal with some heavy and existential material, it never takes itself too seriously. They're always kinda winking at the camera and it works to the shows benefit.

Avisible Man

Daps
George back :leon:

Kristen washing off the binky for that Cenobite looking demon baby just so she could rock it to sleep :scust:

scary-twilight-zone.gif

Sheryl must go. First Andy. Now she wants to get her old ass meat hooks into poor Lexus. She is a demonic infestation. She needs more than an exorcism. She, herself, must be eradicated from this earth. Maybe we can have her "boss" throw up on her like he does on the biscuits and burn a hole through her black heart.

Hit her with the Brundle Fly regurgitation and burn a hole through that broad like Alien acid blood.

jeff-goldblum.gif

Avisible Man

Daps
Oh this broad Sheryl has got to GO. This EVIl bytch. She was real slick getting that pic tho with her old ass. I'm surprised we didn't get a "flash goes off when a character frantically / sneakily tries to take a pic" cliche.

That mothafukka Leland was moving like Jack Torrance in "The Shining." I thought he was gonna be like "Grace darling. Light of my life life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna bash / (slash in this instance) your brains in." :demonic:

Thank God, literally, for the Monsignor, the man of God, with the Deus ex machina, saving Grace. We couldn't have Leland, as entertaining as he is with the fukkery, robbing us of that angel sent from the heavens.

li-jun-li.jpg

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
They definitely gotta put some obstacles in front of Sheryl. She been getting away with too much.

Can't blame Kurt for being excited the girls like his book. Teenage girls probably the most brutal critics out there
:mjlol:
:wow:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
They definitely gotta put some obstacles in front of Sheryl. She been getting away with too much.

Can't blame Kurt for being excited the girls like his book. Teenage girls probably the most brutal critics out there
:mjlol:
:wow:
I think the husband is coming home in a body bg(or box). Grace didnt say he’ll be alive

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I can't wait for her to find out her mom is helping recruit her child. Luke cage gone end up doing from the priesthood to get them cheeks