EVIL on Paramount+

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Man I love this show. I love sister Andrea lol. I thought they were dragging revealing Sheryl is evil/working for Leland but the way they made that shoe drop for Kristen was great. She'll probably still find a way to trust her mom though just watch. I'm assuming that was the season finale? Kinda felt like it.

42XZMNt.gif

alEFeRX.gif

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Man I love this show. I love sister Andrea lol. I thought they were dragging revealing Sheryl is evil/working for Leland but the way they made that shoe drop for Kristen was great. She'll probably still find a way to trust her mom though just watch. I'm assuming that was the season finale? Kinda felt like it.

42XZMNt.gif

alEFeRX.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

42XZMNt.gif

alEFeRX.gif
Sister Andrea beating those demons with a shovel and scaring the rest of the demons in the house so bad they all hauled ass was funny. And Lynn was just taking it all in stride watching this nun beating up imaginary demons all over her house.

I'm assuming that Ben is going to do some of his own research into what the girls said about Leland having something to do with their dad being missing briefly and him and his sister will probably figure out what the deal was.

I'm not sure Kristen is going to forgive her mom that quick with the added shoe drop of Leland buying and inseminating her egg.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Sister Andrea beating those demons with a shovel and scaring the rest of the demons in the house so bad they all hauled ass was funny. And Lynn was just taking it all in stride watching this nun beating up imaginary demons all over her house.

I'm assuming that Ben is going to do some of his own research into what the girls said about Leland having something to do with their dad being missing briefly and him and his sister will probably figure out what the deal was.

I'm not sure Kristen is going to forgive her mom that quick with the added shoe drop of Leland buying and inseminating her egg.
Sister Andrea just stomping out demons is hilarious. I love how she's smug as hell talking shyt to them:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited: