EVIL on Paramount+

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Finally finished season 3. I was wondering how long it was going to take for Kristen to figure out what’s going on. She’ll probably still be trying to explain away recent events at the start of season 4.

Side note: she goes from looking extra regular to highly fukkable at so many points throughout these episodes. I don’t blame David at all for splashing that holy water on her. Demon or not.

:ehh:

Daps
Even after watching three seasons, I still can't make up my mind whether I like it or not - let alone work out if it's good or not.

It handles some things masterfully well, but with its campy nature it can veer off course where other things don't quite hit like they're supposed to. As the seasons have gone on it's seemingly become too convoluted with the story it's trying to tell. The X-Files stencil is too heavy-handed at times, and distracts from what makes it unique, which exacerbates the fact that it doesn't quite lean right into its zaniness, and is more generically 'a world of weird'.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Feels like it should've ended with 5 seasons and not 4.
Yeah, IMO the premise could have had it go 5+ but I'll take it if they can close it decent. I'm gonna miss the trio a lot.

Looks like we're getting 4 bonus episodes to round the season out. They probably didn't want to give a cheaper season order but said fukk it here's a little extra lol. They haven't shot those last 4 yet so they're probably gonna be more of an epilogue.

Daps
My supervisor at work told me I should check it out. On s1e2.

I like the concept. The white girl and Luke Cage got a Scully Mulder dynamic where he's the believer but she always finds a way out, something to rationalize it because her brain would break if she admitted it was real.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
My supervisor at work told me I should check it out. On s1e2.

I like the concept. The white girl and Luke Cage got a Scully Mulder dynamic where he's the believer but she always finds a way out, something to rationalize it because her brain would break if she admitted it was real.
Evil is super dope they're working on the last season