'Evil Genius' New Netflix Murder/Mystery Piff

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
And I STILL don't see the point of blowing homie up:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:
I think one less witness. If he was involved, then he could have ratted them out and they wouldn't want to take the risk of leaving him alive. If he wasn't involved and was an innocent victim, then we still may have seen their faces when they put the bomb on him, and if he didn't, then he still knew where he drove the pizzas too, and he probably would've known too much under any circumstances.

Someone said it earlier in the thread, but they were thinking that he would've been met at one of the checkpoints, the cash would've been taken, and they would've said "Good luck with that collar" and then left him. I think they said he wouldn't have had time to finish all 4 checkpoints, but he would have had time to finish 2 or 3, right?

Bruh Rothstein had me :mjlol::deadmanny::mindblown: at how casually he was confessing these crimes

The tour of the house had me :dead:

"So this is where I laid the body on the trash bags and prepared to put it in the freezer:smugbiden:. I thought about cutting him up but decided not to:obama:"

:mindblown:

"Now this spot right here is sodium bicarbonate, that's what I used to clean the blood:smugbiden:"

Fed with notepad::ehh:

:mindblown:Nikka WHAT????:mindblown:

Not to mention when he casually talked about a failed suicide attempt. I thought they put you up in a hospital for a little bit if you attempt it. For someone stressed enough to attempt suicide from everything he did with the dead body, he sure seemed calm and collected during the walk-through of the basement.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Oh that is what happen to the gun. Shouldn't he have been charged for that? Disposal of a murder weapon or some shyt?

I'm guessing he was charged with something like that. They mentioned that he was out on bail.

I don't know if you are familiar with Robert Durst, but he murdered his neighbor, dismembered the body, and got off on self defense. His argument was that no one would believe it was self defense (since he had been accused of other murders earlier in his life) so he felt like he had to dismember the body and dispose of it. Insane shyt. There's actually footage of one of his lawyers telling the jury, "Now keep in mind, him cutting up the body is not right, and he will have to answer for that in court, but him cutting up his neighbor does not mean that he murdered him." The jury bought it.

So I imagine this is similar. He probably got charged with something like tampering with evidence, helping to cover up a crime or something like that, but if he had no priors, then he may not have had to see prison time even without cooperation. He was cooperating, so he probably got it knocked down to a misdemeanor, had to do community service, or maybe worst case scenario he had to spend a little time in county jail.

:yeshrug: The justice system is crazy. You can murder someone in some states and get paroled out for good behavior in about a decade. If you are eligible for parole, I think you have to serve 1/3rd of the sentence and then it's possible to get out. Life can mean 15 years or 25 years (or something fairly short like that) unless it's "life without mercy" which means life with no parole.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
That pizza guy was definitely a retard, when I am surrounded by police, and that device starts ticking faster, I am going to be like "forget those black guys, here the person who did this to me, go get him now to get this off me". Stupid idiot was probably thinking of all that p*ssy he would get with his small share of the cut of $8000.

:dead:

I think they said he wouldn't have had time to finish all 4 checkpoints, but he would have had time to finish 2 or 3, right?

The police said he would have been able to unlock the bomb with only 2 of the keys. But I'm sure he wouldn't have known that.
Case was interesting because the police were idiots. They got played by 2 sociopaths.

Genuinely surprised they didnt arrest 2 random black guys and blame the whole thing on them.

They would have but when it involved a live bomb being attached to a person, even the police were like :comeon:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I think the prostitute in an underrated thread in all this. She had the retard pizza guy :cape: for her so he probably listen to whatever she say and he wanted to make her proud :francis:

She further exposed how simpish the journalist and stupid the cops were. Tgey were really :jawalrus: with themselves that like 10 years later she "confessed" that dude wasn't involved because "he was a good guy :duck:".

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Just finished it. It's a dope documentary on how people are evil. It's like these fukkers were all in their 40's, 50's, and 60's on some straight evil shyt.

But it's like some :mjlol: all over though.

-The people running this case are dumb as hell. The first hint should be the fact they let ol' big nikka go after having a dead body in his freezer. So he's not in trouble for picking up a body and hiding it in his freezer for a few days until he decides it's time to snitch? Isn't that a crime itself? So it just makes sense these nikkas take evidence that could have ended this a few years early and stick it in some drawer to forget about.

- LOL at the narrator and the people in the doc trying to portray her as some dime piece during her time. Like they tried portraying her as some masterminding manipulator who could get anyone. That honestly was just a cover up for the fact that the people who ran the case and the people in that area were dumb. And the narrator lowkey had some sick white person fetish where he had a thing for this crazy bytch. The dude even states multiple times that they started a friendship and he found himself writing to her after the case to the point his family started wondering why. Her best friend looks like a dork. Her crew consisted of a ultra simp, a druggie, a pedo, a prostitute and two losers in their 40's who worked at a pizza store, which one of them was clearly at least half retarted. Nothing was ever special about that bytch and her biggest accomplishment was she did good in school. The truth is she was just a narcissist who had unlimited confidence in herself who on the way attached losers to her to put her on a pedestal. Every time she talked in this doc I was in pure :hhh: mode. I could easily tell if I knew her I would have told her to shut the fukk up after five mins.

- The last sentence goes into my next point. I bet you her high school, college years, and early adult life dealing with men led her to killing her dudes later on in life.
She was a 5/10 in her prime who let any decent dude smash if she was treated right and let her talk nonstop. I guarantee you she couldn't keep a man and was always someone's one night stand for a decade or two, until she really fell off and had to settle for losers. Like it was stated countless times she was a narcissist and legit crazy. Dudes tossing her to the crew and nobody committing made things worse most likely because with her narcissistic ways she probably viewed herself as a queen.

-Oh retarted nikka with the bomb strapped up to him was in on it. I thought to myself maybe they did randomly call the pizza place to use a victim but looking back, all of the answers are in the first episode. nikka robbing the bank casually, he blames 3 black people, and his mood changes after hearing the bomb tick.

1.) Dude thought it was fake and probably thought the cops would believe his black people story and would let him go freely since he had a bomb on him. You gotta remember he was on the slow side so this made since to him.

2.) IF a mother fukker put a bomb to my chest I'm snitching. This nikka said it was 3 black people because that was the plan.

3.)Goes back to point one. He realizes its real and shyt emotions hit the fan. If he knew it was real from the beginning dude would of had a different reaction in robbing the story.

- I'm still dead at how they tried to portray her as a polarizing figure that could easily sweep people off their feet. :russ: Like damn man her small crew was really just a group of every low life stereotype. Even the simp dude who thought he was smarter than everyone was a loser. They stated the nikka never finished anything and that includes school :russ:. This fukking narrator :mjlol:. Truth is they were all pieces of shyt who did drugs, fukked prostitutes, and ended up murdering people which happens all the fukking time. The only reason why these fools were got a special doc was because the cops sucked and oh girl could of had a much better life since she graduated with degrees. Other than that it's a bunch of low life poor drugged out white people who support trump.

This is a perfect breakdown :salute:

:mjlol::mjlol:at the ultra elaborate plan to rob the bank. They really thought they had an amazingly smart foolproof plan. Would have been better off just running in there with a pistol and robbing the place. Not like the police there would have been able to solve it anyway. Bunch of broke retards trying to floss some non existent "intellect" :mjlol:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I think the prostitute in an underrated thread in all this. She had the retard pizza guy :cape: for her so he probably listen to whatever she say and he wanted to make her proud :francis:

That bytch belongs to the game. I refuse to believe anything that comes out of her mouth. She was using him plain and simple. I wouldn't be surprised if either the pizza guy family or the documentary guy paid her some cash to reveal what she said in the end.

Why was it done in a car? :whatthefukk: Is this bytch still on the stroll? She couldn't reveal what she wanted to say in an office or something?