Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
foreal tho.
im thinking, "did i miss something??
did he have ANYTHING to do with this shyt???"
:colehuh:

and how jew buddy was just casually giving them a fukking Blair Witch Project found footage interview of what they did what ol boy's body.
:deadmanny:

this shyt had like some foreal full circle, all you can eat type fukkery.

That shyt was wild as fukk, did it seem like they believed him too?

It was like "well if you say so" type shyt.

That white privilege. :wow:

I guess the body was too fukked up to determine type of death etc.
Did they even bother the collect bullet fragments from ol'boys head to match to her gun.

Someone here was like "it must have taken time to write out those notes"

:childplease: What the fukk else those motherfukkers doing with their time?

Except for the pizza guy, none of those mofos were employed.

Ol'girl was a scammer plain and simple. Remember how she was like "I get money from my lawsuits" or some shyt like that?

bytch was nasty as fukk, she had blocks of government cheese in her house. So she was committing welfare fraud on top of everything?

You just know that bytch didn't bathe. :scustscust2:

Like I said before, every trash can has a lid.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

That white privilege. :wow:

I guess the body was too fukked up to determine type of death etc.
Did they even bother the collect bullet fragments from ol'boys head to match to her gun.

Someone here was like "it must have taken time to write out those notes"

:childplease: What the fukk else those motherfukkers doing with their time?

Except for the pizza guy, none of those mofos were employed.

Ol'girl was a scammer plain and simple. Remember how she was like "I get money from my lawsuits" or some shyt like that?

bytch was nasty as fukk, she had blocks of government cheese in her house. So she was committing welfare fraud on top of everything?

You just know that bytch didn't bathe. :scustscust2:

Like I said before, every trash can has a lid.

They were like the definition of someone who is smart and also dumb as fukk. Complete psychopaths but again what stood out to me is everyone in their crew lived in that same town how fukked up is this town or are all white towns just that fukked up? :scust:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished :wow:

Wish I didn't see the bomb go off :mjcry:

Another good doc on Netflix is Wild Wild Country. It's about this "religion", "cult", or whatever you want to call it, that moves from India and takes over a hick town in Oregon. Sex, bioterrorism, murder attempts, using the white man's tactics against him

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Just finished it. It's a dope documentary on how people are evil. It's like these fukkers were all in their 40's, 50's, and 60's on some straight evil shyt.

But it's like some :mjlol: all over though.

-The people running this case are dumb as hell. The first hint should be the fact they let ol' big nikka go after having a dead body in his freezer. So he's not in trouble for picking up a body and hiding it in his freezer for a few days until he decides it's time to snitch? Isn't that a crime itself? So it just makes sense these nikkas take evidence that could have ended this a few years early and stick it in some drawer to forget about.

- LOL at the narrator and the people in the doc trying to portray her as some dime piece during her time. Like they tried portraying her as some masterminding manipulator who could get anyone. That honestly was just a cover up for the fact that the people who ran the case and the people in that area were dumb. And the narrator lowkey had some sick white person fetish where he had a thing for this crazy bytch. The dude even states multiple times that they started a friendship and he found himself writing to her after the case to the point his family started wondering why. Her best friend looks like a dork. Her crew consisted of a ultra simp, a druggie, a pedo, a prostitute and two losers in their 40's who worked at a pizza store, which one of them was clearly at least half retarted. Nothing was ever special about that bytch and her biggest accomplishment was she did good in school. The truth is she was just a narcissist who had unlimited confidence in herself who on the way attached losers to her to put her on a pedestal. Every time she talked in this doc I was in pure :hhh: mode. I could easily tell if I knew her I would have told her to shut the fukk up after five mins.

- The last sentence goes into my next point. I bet you her high school, college years, and early adult life dealing with men led her to killing her dudes later on in life.
She was a 5/10 in her prime who let any decent dude smash if she was treated right and let her talk nonstop. I guarantee you she couldn't keep a man and was always someone's one night stand for a decade or two, until she really fell off and had to settle for losers. Like it was stated countless times she was a narcissist and legit crazy. Dudes tossing her to the crew and nobody committing made things worse most likely because with her narcissistic ways she probably viewed herself as a queen.

-Oh retarted nikka with the bomb strapped up to him was in on it. I thought to myself maybe they did randomly call the pizza place to use a victim but looking back, all of the answers are in the first episode. nikka robbing the bank casually, he blames 3 black people, and his mood changes after hearing the bomb tick.

1.) Dude thought it was fake and probably thought the cops would believe his black people story and would let him go freely since he had a bomb on him. You gotta remember he was on the slow side so this made since to him.

2.) IF a mother fukker put a bomb to my chest I'm snitching. This nikka said it was 3 black people because that was the plan.

3.)Goes back to point one. He realizes its real and shyt emotions hit the fan. If he knew it was real from the beginning dude would of had a different reaction in robbing the story.

- I'm still dead at how they tried to portray her as a polarizing figure that could easily sweep people off their feet. :russ: Like damn man her small crew was really just a group of every low life stereotype. Even the simp dude who thought he was smarter than everyone was a loser. They stated the nikka never finished anything and that includes school :russ:. This fukking narrator :mjlol:. Truth is they were all pieces of shyt who did drugs, fukked prostitutes, and ended up murdering people which happens all the fukking time. The only reason why these fools were got a special doc was because the cops sucked and oh girl could of had a much better life since she graduated with degrees. Other than that it's a bunch of low life poor drugged out white people who support trump.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Man... spoilers for the first 2.5 eps, but man, it's so fukking obvious that the big dude in the blue overalls was involved. How the fukk did local, state, and federal authorities not figure that out?!

:mindblown:

BTW this 4 episode format is perfect. These type of true crime shows I think benefit from not being more than 4-6 eps. Making a Murderer ran a little too long IMO.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Yo if some chick has 5 ex boyfriends that are all dead under strange and/or violent circumstances...stay the fukk away from that bytch, because she's evil.

:ufdup:

That white privilege. :wow:.

Like man, the first thing he said to the feds/cops was "I'm smarter than you" in the interrogation/interview and they didn't think that was suspicious??!!!!

"Hey, what's that over there?" (in the middle of a blair witch looking murder house) :lupe:

"Oh, that's nothing" :troll:

"Why did you say in the note this isn't related to the Wells case?" :jbhmm:

"I didn't want you to waste your time." :sas2:

"oh, why thank you!" :salute:

"...":sas1:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Man... spoilers for the first 2.5 eps, but man, it's so fukking obvious that the big dude in the blue overalls was involved. How the fukk did local, state, and federal authorities not figure that out?!

BTW this 4 episode format is perfect. These type of true crime shows I think benefit from not being more than 4-6 eps. Making a Murderer ran a little too long IMO.
Its even crazier that he fit their profile almost perfectly. They just ignored that shyt.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Yo if some chick has 5 ex boyfriends that are all dead under strange and/or violent circumstances...stay the fukk away from that bytch, because she's evil.

:ufdup:

Like man, the first thing he said to the feds/cops was "I'm smarter than you" in the interrogation/interview and they didn't think that was suspicious??!!!!

"Hey, what's that over there?" (in the middle of a blair witch looking murder house) :lupe:

"Oh, that's nothing" :troll:

"Why did you say in the note this isn't related to the Wells case?" :jbhmm:

"I didn't want you to waste your time." :sas2:

"oh, why thank you!" :salute:

"...":sas1:

:mjlol:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Man I was dying at ole boy basically telling the agencies everything with details and all. Dude going step by step and even telling them he was going to chop up body but didn't have time :dead:
Dude chopped up and melted the murder weapon for Petes sake :mindblown:
Ridiculous.

Oh that is what happen to the gun. Shouldn't he have been charged for that? Disposal of a murder weapon or some shyt? How about the fact he was hiding a child rapist in his house for years?

Yeah the FBI/local PD fukked up in this case hard. The local PD didn't give the FBI the file called "snitch file" to them.

Did it seem like ol'girl finessed the FBI into moving her into a better facility? She was like "I got some information" and they were like yeah we will move you, and she got moved before she released the information.

And that Floyd Stockton character who got full immunity (:gucci:) even though he raped a mentally disabled teenager and had other rapes under his belt.

That pizza guy was definitely a retard, when I am surrounded by police, and that device starts ticking faster, I am going to be like "forget those black guys, here the person who did this to me, go get him now to get this off me". Stupid idiot was probably thinking of all that p*ssy he would get with his small share of the cut of $8000.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to laugh when Rothstein is giving them a tour of his garage. In the note he's like "This has nothing to do with the Wells case :troll: "

So they ask him about the note as he's giving the tour and he's like "I didn't want to waste your time with the Wells case :manny: "

and they believe him. :mjlol:

How the fukk was Rothstein not serving 10+ years for trying to cover up a fukking murder he was going to put the frozen body through a meat grinder :mjlol:

The things these cacs get away with :mindblown:
Bruh Rothstein had me :mjlol::deadmanny::mindblown: at how casually he was confessing these crimes

The tour of the house had me :dead:

"So this is where I laid the body on the trash bags and prepared to put it in the freezer:smugbiden:. I thought about cutting him up but decided not to:obama:"

"Now this spot right here is sodium bicarbonate, that's what I used to clean the blood:smugbiden:"

Fed with notepad::ehh:

:mindblown:Nikka WHAT????:mindblown: