'Evil Genius' New Netflix Murder/Mystery Piff

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Was ol girl a pawg? :skip:

No seriously was ol'girl a pawg to white people? They were like she was sooooo gorgeous, when she just looked like a normal human being. That being said, there is always a lid to every garbage can.
When she was like he made me do all these things "oral sex, anal sex". :mjlol:

There are certain people I just don't believe, the random ass friend from her past,
that drug addict hooker (something tells me she would say anything for a quick buck), those druggie bytches in jail.

I said this before but add me to the list that the pizza guy knew what the plan was, obviously he didn't know that it was going to be armed.
He looked a little slow, and that drug addict hooker was definitely using him in many ways. He probably snitched something about the plan to that other pizza delivery guy who died from a drug overdose "talking about they are going to get me too".

The part of this story that kind of doesn't make sense is they wanted him to rob $250,000, they are both supposedly smart people especially that jewish guy who told the FBI guy that he is the smartest person in the room. Wouldn't they know banks usually don't have $250,000 in their vault? they have way less than that. And the police would instantly show up or at least cut him off at that parking lot?

The whole plan seemed ill conceived, so I don't get where all this "genius", he/she are so smart talk was coming from.

Also was her first husband black?:sas1: That one picture. :mjpls:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
This shyt was FIRE. I had no desire to watch it but I got hooked pretty quickly.

Some general thoughts
-It's fukked up that every white person knows to blame black people to keep the heat off of them
-The got damn feds were incompetent as shyt in this case. Rothstein and co were casually interviewing with them, passing lie detector tests and shyt. :skip:
-The feds literally wouldn't even have a case if Rothstein didn't call the cops on Marge because of her bodying her boyfriend.
-I really wonder wtf happened to the other pizza guy
-Marjorie was a bipolar sociopath... I've seen her type in real life and I just smh at people that fall for it.
-That hooker can still get a paternity test for her kid ya know... She can use his relatives.
-the local police were idiots too. If that bomb was more lethal a lot of those cops would have gotten fukked up. nigs were like 10 feet away from Brian Wells.

and my biggest question HOW THE fukk DID THEY EXPECT TO GET THE MONEY!?!? That part isn't clear to me. Breh was gonna die regardless and wasn't gonna be able to evade the cops long enough to pass the money over.

Honestly, the people commited the crime were pretty fukking crafty. I still don't know how they had the discipline to type out all those instructions and then trace over them. That shyt probably took forever.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This shyt was FIRE. I had no desire to watch it but I got hooked pretty quickly.

Some general thoughts
-It's fukked up that every white person knows to blame black people to keep the heat off of them
-The got damn feds were incompetent as shyt in this case. Rothstein and co were casually interviewing with them, passing lie detector tests and shyt. :skip:
-The feds literally wouldn't even have a case if Rothstein didn't call the cops on Marge because of her bodying her boyfriend.
-Marjorie was a bipolar sociopath... I've seen her type in real life and I just smh at people that fall for it.
-That hooker can still get a paternity test for her kid ya know... She can use his relatives.
-the local police were idiots too. If that bomb was more lethal a lot of those cops would have gotten fukked up. nigs were like 10 feet away from Brian Wells.

and my biggest question HOW THE fukk DID THEY EXPECT TO GET THE MONEY!?!? That part isn't clear to me. Breh was gonna die regardless and wasn't gonna be able to evade the cops long enough to pass the money over.

Honestly, the people commited the crime were pretty fukking crafty. I still don't know how they had the discipline to type out all those instructions and then trace over them. That shyt probably took forever.

I honestly believe they didn't think about the police and how quick their response would be if the bank teller called the cops. Remember they were watching him from afar, so they were tracking his movements.

In the frantic hours after Wells was killed, the cops tried completing the hunt themselves. The first note was straightforward enough: "Exit the bank with the money and go to the McDonald's resturaunt [sic]," it read. "Get out of the car and go to the small sign reading drive thru/open 24 hr in the flower bed. By the sign, there is a rock with a note taped to the bottom. It has your next instructions." Wells drove straight there after he left the bank with the bag of cash. He retrieved a two-page note from the flower bed, which directed him up Peach Street to a wooded area several miles away, where a container with orange tape would hold the next set of instructions. Wells was caught before he got to that clue, but the investigators picked up the thread, locating the container with the orange tape. In it, they found a note directing them 2 miles south to a small road sign, where the next clue would be waiting in a jar in the woods nearby. When they got there, they found the jar, but it was empty. Whoever had set this macabre ordeal in motion, it seemed, had called it off once the cops had appeared—and had probably been watching them every step of the way.

https://www.wired.com/2010/12/ff-collarbomb/

They would have taken the money off this dumb ass and let the bomb go off.

And yes he was involved, not the innocent portrayed in this documentary and so was the other pizza delivery guy. :laughing:

http://www.pajiba.com/netflix_movie...an-wells-involvement-in-the-pizza-bombing.php

King Kai

Supporter
Daps

Some general thoughts

Classic incompetent fed tunnel vision from beginning to end. :mjlol:

They were so focused on that walrus bytch being a liar that they didn't see that Rothstein was swindling them the entire fukking time.

BEFORE THEY EVEN KNEW ABOUT ANY OF THESE MOTHERfukkERS, THEY HAD AN FBI GENERATED PROFILE OF THE BOMB MAKER THAT MATCHED ROTHSTEIN TO A T and somehow missed it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
BEFORE THEY EVEN KNEW ABOUT ANY OF THESE MOTHERfukkERS, THEY HAD AN FBI GENERATED PROFILE OF THE BOMB MAKER THAT MATCHED ROTHSTEIN TO A T and somehow missed it.

I had to laugh when Rothstein is giving them a tour of his garage. In the note he's like "This has nothing to do with the Wells case :troll: "

So they ask him about the note as he's giving the tour and he's like "I didn't want to waste your time with the Wells case :manny: "

and they believe him. :mjlol:

How the fukk was Rothstein not serving 10+ years for trying to cover up a fukking murder he was going to put the frozen body through a meat grinder :mjlol:

The things these cacs get away with :mindblown:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I had to laugh when Rothstein is giving them a tour of his garage. In the note he's like "This has nothing to do with the Wells case :troll: "

So they ask him about the note as he's giving the tour and he's like "I didn't want to waste your time with the Wells case :manny: "

and they believe him. :mjlol:

How the fukk was Rothstein not serving 10+ years for trying to cover up a fukking murder he was going to put the frozen body through a meat grinder :mjlol:

Yeah this movie gave me a different view of white privelege. You got Marge, who had already gotten away with killing multiple boyfriends at the start of the doc. Then Rothstein and his shenanigans. Breh had the audacity to say "I'm the smartest person in this room." to a damn FBI agent.

There's no way a black person would have the audacity to pull of some of the shyt these cacs did. And they wouldn't be given the benefit of the doubt at any point along the way.either

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

Yo imagine a brother telling a cop he has a body in his freezer but he has nothing to do with it :russ:

Nashiem: excuse me officer. this has nothing to do with me, but there's a bod-
UIJZ.gif

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

Some general thoughts

foreal tho.
im thinking, "did i miss something??
did he have ANYTHING to do with this shyt???"
:colehuh:

and how jew buddy was just casually giving them a fukking Blair Witch Project found footage interview of what they did what ol boy's body.
:deadmanny:

this shyt had like some foreal full circle, all you can eat type fukkery.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
That bytch was sick, I was :russ: at how the narrator kept repeating how pretty she was as a young woman.

When they showed her, across all forms/ages, we were :huhldup:

I think the pizza guy knew about it, but didn't know that they would strap the bomb to him and then he didn't think it would actually go off :yeshrug: Dude was way too casual.
I don't think he knew that they were tricking him and trying to kill him but he knew them and they told him it wasn't real. He probably thought he would have this fun and just tell on them after this adventure was done.

Their plan all along was to have him drop the money off at the first location (blue van) and after that, he would go pick up the other keys and that shyt was rigged to blow his head off before he can get the key. He was to die regardless.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't think he knew that they were tricking him and trying to kill him but he knew them and they told him it wasn't real. He probably thought he would have this fun and just tell on them after this adventure was done.

Their plan all along was to have him drop the money off at the first location (blue van) and after that, he would go pick up the other keys and that shyt was rigged to blow his head off before he can get the key. He was to die regardless.

I agree with this. I think Wells was meant to die. They were attempting a "perfect crime" where the police figure Wells was maybe a lone wolf. I do not think they did enough research on the banks, they weren't going to get anywhere near $250K. I wouldn't be surprised if Rothstein and her planned to take out Ken Barnes and the other dude either.