'Evil Genius' New Netflix Murder/Mystery Piff

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Binged it randomly because somebody mentioned it in a random thread.

I remember when this event happened in real life :old:

“It was some black guys that put this bomb on me” :mjpls:

I also liked that it was only 4 episodes. One should tell a story for as long as needed, no longer or less. :ehh:

8/10

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was in on them
strapping a real ass bomb to his chest??
?:ohhh:
I think there's a question of whether he thought the bomb was real when it was strapped on, but no way you grabbing candy from the teller and walking out like Charlie Chaplin if you were really afraid

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Just watched this and liked it.

I live in Pennsylvania and when you leave a city you definitely run into towns like Eerie and they creep me the fukk out.

I can believe that people thought she was attractive just by what I see everyday :russ:

One thing I learned from this is to never trust anybody with a messy house. All of them had dog and cat shyt all over the place and random junk all over the floor.:scust:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Finally watched this. Marj is crazy as shyt and a still denying being apart of the heist, also a hoarder :scust:
Rothstein on his death bed and still denying being involved :picard:
Marj's dad being a millionaire and giving away money to anyone but her :picard:
I can't believe they showed Wells being blown up. Once the cops heard that bomb ticking, they wanted no parts :hubie: :whoa:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
So why did rothstein snitch on the frozen body, if he loved her so much?

They weren’t even suspects until that happened

Dook prolly thought he was next. Had to make sure he made his chess move before Marge got to him.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
What doesn't make sense to me is why would that Rothstien dude call the cops on her over the body in the fridge if he was also involved with the bank robbery

That didn't make sense to me, why bring unnecessary attention to urself and the situation?

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
What doesn't make sense to me is why would that Rothstien dude call the cops on her over the body in the fridge if he was also involved with the bank robbery

That didn't make sense to me, why bring unnecessary attention to urself and the situation?

Dook prolly thought he was next. Had to make sure he made his chess move before Marge got to him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

Don't forget Marge already had 5 bodies under her belt.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

Don't forget Marge already had 5 bodies under her belt.
I dunno bro, I'm skeptical of the whole shyt

Including that crackhead prostitutes confession

She probably tired of being a single mom and wants help raising the now teenager that's probably not even the pizza guys kid, tryna get in good graces with his fam

Only doing the interview to piss off Marge and try to get her the death penalty because of their Jail beef

I don't trust these hoes