Everytime I Watch Menace II Society...

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I feel like Sharif's death was more tragic then Cain's death.:mjcry:

Sharif was wildin like Cain and O-Dog, but changed his life, found religion and was trying to help his homies change their lives.

Even Sharif's pops(Charles S. Dutton) was proud of the man that he was becoming.

Then he get shot and killed on some innocent bystander shyt.:snoop:

photo-big-8695489.jpg

Homie at the Burger King shoulda pop Caine punk ass

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Nobody gives a fukk about Shareef. 2pac was right about that character...They should have explained why he turned muslim. They should have given him more and let him ride with it. I legit feel like the movie would have been even better with Pac in the role. It's already my favorite movie of all time tho.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just rewatched again :wow:

yeah I felt his death the most because breh wasn’t even doing anything bad anymore, just a bystander

Cats really arguing if Caine lived or died though :pachaha: breh ain’t an avenger, he dead dead

sometimes you do too much and your past haunts you

he had no reason to beat that breh up

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Just rewatched again :wow:

yeah I felt his death the most because breh wasn’t even doing anything bad anymore, just a bystander

Cats really arguing if Caine lived or died though :pachaha: breh ain’t an avenger, he dead dead

Weird thing to me about that is they was all flashbacks through his eyes except O-Dogg being put in the cop car. How would Caine know about O-Dogg's arrest?