Everytime I Watch Menace II Society...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I felt bad for Sharif but at certain point you got to leave people where they're at. He was trying get them out the lifestyle but they didn't want to. After that then I would bounce. :hubie:
He was about to bounce to KC with the football player.. Caine was about to bounce.. Everybody was 1 day away from leaving all the bullshyt behind. That's why O was so hurt/mad. They was leaving his dumb ass behind with the tape and everything else Compton had to offer....

Then here comes Karma :bustback::bustback::bustback:

Daps
Reppin
I whistle in jail.
He was about to bounce to KC with the football player.. Caine was about to bounce.. Everybody was 1 day away from leaving all the bullshyt behind. That's why O was so hurt/mad. They was leaving his dumb ass behind with the tape and everything else Compton had to offer....

Then here comes Karma :bustback::bustback::bustback:
Watts, not Compton.

Besides that, you're right. These are also high school kids living in the PJs. They cant just up and leave anytime they want.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
This thread is the only time I’ve ever heard Cain being still alive at the end...

...arguing Tony Soprano being alive has more validity than Cain living

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This thread is the only time I’ve ever heard Cain being still alive at the end...

...arguing Tony Soprano being alive has more validity than Cain living

Cain still alive, cause if 50 Cent survived being shot 9 times, then Cain can survive a bruising :troll: