everything's always been old school simple life fact & alan mathison turing etc. & quasimodo disneys the hunchback of notre dame can stone talk?

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It sounds like you are growing up.
A lot of stuff like tv shows and games are distractions when you get older and have bills to pay.
As far as the who was first (men vs women), the original belief that every fetus starts off as XX (female) and some fetus exchange an X for a Y and become male.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
I wanna simply say that I am so overwhelmed or my brain is overloaded by typing these long messages. So many thoughts or things to say. There is a ton to say about life or my life that it's overwhelming me. I typed or said so much that the it’s not even funny or sometimes messages won’t fit when I post them. I suppose I have said enough for now. Maybe I will add more stuff. I’ll simply say that people understand what I'm saying when I say the fact everything's always been old school or fact for short. I wanna say more about the fact but I am sure people get the gist of it or that what I say or wanna say is obvious because of the fact. So I guess it's not necessary for me to type or say all this. I know I have a ton of great things or great points to say but this is becoming way too much too frickin long. I typed over 20 paragraphs. It's like I am trying to write a very long novel like harry potter geez man. I posted the full messages on youtube in the comments section if you care to read them.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
I love this. This is going in the right direction. More and more people are aware of what I've been saying sharing the video and spreading the word that everything's always been old school or the fact for short.

Last edited:

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
I went to the princeton student tour today and it went pretty well I shared the fact at the tour as well and people understood what I was saying and I mentioned other stuff that I have been saying like the imitation game movie. If I had known the fact when I was younger I would have for instance never done anything with a female no sex no dating no kissing no fetish stuff etc and stay a virgin forever. I also talked about this and sex talk in the tour and mentioned sex is not everything and I am a virgin. I wanted to say so much more like everybody has cheating thoughts but I didn't have time they had to go on with the tour. By the way It was really cold at the tour as well I wish I went yesterday when it was warmer.

Somethings appear analog when they are actually digital like a sony walkman tv tuner that looks analog but has a digital tv tuner or a vtech land line corder phone it is digital but looks analog don't be fooled.

Like I've said It's like the chicken or the egg again and we will never know if my theory is correct that females are based off males or that males were created 1st or that the female body is just the male body modified. If my theory is ever correct then females are not special. To most humans it is natural to pro create or have sex but I don't care to have sex or pro create as I have been saying and I rather adopt kids and physically discipline them if they talk when not necessary or are dissing me. I will still be a cool dad. When my kids get older like 12-13 I will let them use offensive or vulgar words in front of me or around me. People have free will to raise their kids how they want to of course. I won't give them the soap in the mouth anymore when they are older. Obviously many people including my self have gotten some sort of physical discipline like a belt whooping. Bringing kids in this world is not for me because everything's always ben old school bringing kids in this world when everything's always been old school will be difficult for them and life is difficult. But that is my free will.

This is simple to think or simple to say is live your life to the fullest if you care to as difficult as life is and we will never know what happens in the after life controversial stuff aside there is nothing you can do about not knowing the after life so just simply live life that is all you can simply do. Life is too short to be miserable. Of course again nobody's life is perfect but your life or my life can be better if you care to better it.

Last edited:

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
when I say everything's always been old school and computers or digital stuff being invented in world war 2 is old school duh world war 2 is old school duh I say duh to fake people or trolls who don't wanna accept the fact everything's always been old school or the fact for short again.

real people like this guy in my comments in my videos if you care to read them

Screen-Shot-2023-02-01-at-6.14.13-PM.png

Last edited:

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
when I say everything's always been old school and computers or digital stuff being invented in world war 2 is old school duh world war 2 is old school duh I say duh to fake people or trolls who don't wanna accept the fact everything's always been old school or the fact for short again.

real people like this guy in my comments in my videos if you care to read them

Screen-Shot-2023-02-01-at-6.14.13-PM.png
I appreciate real people like this guy . The more real people spread the word the better.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
As I said in my messages, I dislike being forced to use digital stuff like a phone. Phones are a need but they don’t need to be digital or computerized that is just how I feel. I have been spreading this message in real life since 2022. I prefer to share this message analog style or in person but we live in a just an only digital world for now. I'm trying to spread this message to everybody and I can't do that so easily the analog way. Doing it the analog way just didn't work out. I went to nyc time square and dc to spread the word in person without digital stuff and it didn’t work out. It's easier to reach everybody digitally.

I know if people care to read the messages they won't have time so you can read the description box on my youtube for a brief summary or read the full messages when you have time simply.