everything's always been old school simple life fact & alan mathison turing etc. & quasimodo disneys the hunchback of notre dame can stone talk?

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
Updated post again

So when I talked about females being based off males, In other words, the female body is just a modified male body. Females are not special or we are all human. Again sex is not everything. People who wear skimpy clothing when it is not appropriate. People like to dress for fashion it’s not always about sex. I won't stand for degrading humans such as sexual assault or rape or abuse. I know gay males are victims of sexual assault or rape. Females can obviously be predators of messed up things like pedophillia. Calling females degrading words is wrong such as b**ch, s**t w**re or c**t. But if a female is mean or racist or fake I will call them a bit** We are also all different at the same time. I wish I had a full or long beard. It's so patchy. Oh well that's genetics for ya. I wish I had a full beard, 20/20 vision, or to be taller etc. By the way I am 5”8. So human life is weird I care to say. Human life is many things it’s also short or difficult or unfair. Ever since I was 25 I realize I am getting closer to 30 already and that of course life is short even though I am still young. What do ya expect when everything’s always been old school. We all do weird things we have free will again. People even have free will with drinks or food. I care to say food is life. I am not a picky eater as much as an adult or late teens. I carry around my kiddie abc blanket that i have had since I was 6 years old and wear a suit and tie and adult diapers at the same time. So that is a good weird not a bad weird. I care to be mature and immature at the same time. If I raise adopted kids, I will raise them with physical discipline which there's nothing wrong with that. I will never abuse my kids or when they grow up to be adults at 18 I won’t treat them like kids. I will still lookout for my kids when they are adults and not treat them like kids but like adults. My mom and other fake people treat me like a kid and I don’t deserve that treatment. Nor will I find them a home where they are not happy with or put them in mental hospitals unlike my mom who treats me like s**t. Or keep them from seeing their grandparents or family. She is fake or takes advantage of me. She along with other fake people kept putting me in psych hospitals. Twice I was in a psych hospital for 3 weeks in dc and I even missed thanksgiving and I missed my uncle jonathan. He is not really my uncle he is my step great uncle. But he is really young only in his 40’s. He also looks like Kanye west and he has dreads so he is a cool uncle. So I wasted my life away, so that is why I am definitely suing the hospitals and suing putting restraining orders on fake people. I was justified for going to dc. I don’t like where I live in nj so I went to dc to escape and also have fun. I even went inside the capitol building and spread the word there that everything’s always been old school. But fake people like my mom just have to find something wrong with me going to dc. I wish my court date was sooner but again it’s in march. Also my living situation can be better, I appreciate the real friendly home care staff again including Greg. Greg one time spanked my butt while I was walking naked which is a bad weird and gay nothing wrong with being gay of course. 24 hour supervision is too much for somebody who is very high functioning with autism. I used to get 8 hour supervision. But I got 24 hours because of the mental health bs. This is ruining my quality of life or home life. So I am suing my mom, my autism care team, and hud for my crappy living situation. Also my mom did not let me into my grandmothers or my nana house when I showed up late at night which was not my fault because I got off the wrong train and I got lost. This shows my mom is terrible and she spent my ssi money for my autism only no mental health issues , anyway she spent it on an uber which was expensive to send me back to New Jersey from Pennsylvania. She owes me money. I came there for nothing. My nana is 86 years old and everybody isn’t getting any younger. I simply wanted to see her. My grandpa or poppy on my mom’s side is dead and my Grandma on my dad’s side is dead. Grandma died in 2016 of cancer at only in her 60’s and poppy died at 82 in 2015 of health issues. I miss real friends or family who are gone. I didn’t get a chance to tell people who are gone about everything’s always been old school such as my uncle kermit on my dad’s side who died in 2022 of smoking tobacco. My real friend Kimberly died of overdose in 2018. I have been spreading this message since 2022. So real people in real life get what I'm saying when I say everything's always been old school including Issac from the at&t store. It's frustrating that I am forced to use digital stuff when I prefer analog. I rather be an analog engineer. I have free will to not use digital or computer stuff. I'm embarrassed that when I was younger I dedicated my life or cared about digital or computer stuff which is old school. Alan Turing or World war 2 again is old school obviously. I wish I learned about Alan Turing in school history class but they don’t teach you about him for some reason. I am not perfect obviously, I do idiotic or weird stuff. I care to be grateful and appreciate needs in life such as a phone. But phones don't need to be digital or computerized. Money is the root of all evil in the corrupt system. I would like to meet a real non corrupt politician to help improve people's lives. Also by the way was Alan Turing autistic? Also I say the n word. N**ga. It doesn’t bother me as much when people say the n word when everything’s always been old school. So negative things such as racism don’t bother me as much so racist people say n**ger whatever. Not all people of color are gangsters or thugs. The stereotypes of minorities. Anyway, Frank from the ymca has great taste in music. I have known frank since I was 20 in 2015. I first heard the songs not with me and this dying soul in 2015. He likes the songs bizzarre love triangle by new order, not with me by superior, this dying soul by dream theater, paradise city by guns and roses, pacific coast party by smash mouth, and butterfly by crazy town. I appreciate real friends like frank in my life. I planed a Princeton student tour and attended an orientation. I also would like to work at home depot like my uncle mike on my dad’s side shout outs to my cool uncle mike. Again people have free will to let’s say go to not go to college or not graduate high school. I chose to graduate high school and I choose to attend Princeton. My uncle mike only graduated high school. Real people can lie obviously and not a lie that hurts people. Fake people lie to hurt people obviously. I also thank real people for helping me get to dc. My real full name is Kenneth Matthew Reid. I care to be positive but also again I care to be real. You can’t always be positive in life obviously. Again I care to do so much in my life such as sky diving but that is really scary and dangerous obviously but fun. I care to travel the world to great places like Greece. I need a passport. I care to drive a motorcycle and drive a pickup truck or a muscle car masculine stuff. Again I prefer analog stuff so I wish cars were not computerized. I would like to be an auto vehicle mechanic or engineer which is a masculine job. Or I would like to do masculine jobs. Again if only I knew what I know now about everything’s always been old school when I was younger then I will have graduated college at Princeton and had a job by now.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
Everybody I'm sure understands world war 2 is old school ok great just making sure. Again I went to princeton recently last year and this year and again I am not interested in digital or computer stuff or I'm not interested in studying computer engineering or what Alan studied. Again Alan Turing was a smart man and he went to princeton. Again I care to study civil engineering or something masculine.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
again world war 2 is old school and computers or digital being invented in world war 2 is old school obviously accept this fact or you don't have to accept it because again people have free will in life

invalid

Banned
Daps
Updated post again

So when I talked about females being based off males, In other words, the female body is just a modified male body. Females are not special or we are all human. Again sex is not everything. People who wear skimpy clothing when it is not appropriate. People like to dress for fashion it’s not always about sex. I won't stand for degrading humans such as sexual assault or rape or abuse. I know gay males are victims of sexual assault or rape. Females can obviously be predators of messed up things like pedophillia. Calling females degrading words is wrong such as b**ch, s**t w**re or c**t. But if a female is mean or racist or fake I will call them a bit** We are also all different at the same time. I wish I had a full or long beard. It's so patchy. Oh well that's genetics for ya. I wish I had a full beard, 20/20 vision, or to be taller etc. By the way I am 5”8. So human life is weird I care to say. Human life is many things it’s also short or difficult or unfair. Ever since I was 25 I realize I am getting closer to 30 already and that of course life is short even though I am still young. What do ya expect when everything’s always been old school. We all do weird things we have free will again. People even have free will with drinks or food. I care to say food is life. I am not a picky eater as much as an adult or late teens. I carry around my kiddie abc blanket that i have had since I was 6 years old and wear a suit and tie and adult diapers at the same time. So that is a good weird not a bad weird. I care to be mature and immature at the same time. If I raise adopted kids, I will raise them with physical discipline which there's nothing wrong with that. I will never abuse my kids or when they grow up to be adults at 18 I won’t treat them like kids. I will still lookout for my kids when they are adults and not treat them like kids but like adults. My mom and other fake people treat me like a kid and I don’t deserve that treatment. Nor will I find them a home where they are not happy with or put them in mental hospitals unlike my mom who treats me like s**t. Or keep them from seeing their grandparents or family. She is fake or takes advantage of me. She along with other fake people kept putting me in psych hospitals. Twice I was in a psych hospital for 3 weeks in dc and I even missed thanksgiving and I missed my uncle jonathan. He is not really my uncle he is my step great uncle. But he is really young only in his 40’s. He also looks like Kanye west and he has dreads so he is a cool uncle. So I wasted my life away, so that is why I am definitely suing the hospitals and suing putting restraining orders on fake people. I was justified for going to dc. I don’t like where I live in nj so I went to dc to escape and also have fun. I even went inside the capitol building and spread the word there that everything’s always been old school. But fake people like my mom just have to find something wrong with me going to dc. I wish my court date was sooner but again it’s in march. Also my living situation can be better, I appreciate the real friendly home care staff again including Greg. Greg one time spanked my butt while I was walking naked which is a bad weird and gay nothing wrong with being gay of course. 24 hour supervision is too much for somebody who is very high functioning with autism. I used to get 8 hour supervision. But I got 24 hours because of the mental health bs. This is ruining my quality of life or home life. So I am suing my mom, my autism care team, and hud for my crappy living situation. Also my mom did not let me into my grandmothers or my nana house when I showed up late at night which was not my fault because I got off the wrong train and I got lost. This shows my mom is terrible and she spent my ssi money for my autism only no mental health issues , anyway she spent it on an uber which was expensive to send me back to New Jersey from Pennsylvania. She owes me money. I came there for nothing. My nana is 86 years old and everybody isn’t getting any younger. I simply wanted to see her. My grandpa or poppy on my mom’s side is dead and my Grandma on my dad’s side is dead. Grandma died in 2016 of cancer at only in her 60’s and poppy died at 82 in 2015 of health issues. I miss real friends or family who are gone. I didn’t get a chance to tell people who are gone about everything’s always been old school such as my uncle kermit on my dad’s side who died in 2022 of smoking tobacco. My real friend Kimberly died of overdose in 2018. I have been spreading this message since 2022. So real people in real life get what I'm saying when I say everything's always been old school including Issac from the at&t store. It's frustrating that I am forced to use digital stuff when I prefer analog. I rather be an analog engineer. I have free will to not use digital or computer stuff. I'm embarrassed that when I was younger I dedicated my life or cared about digital or computer stuff which is old school. Alan Turing or World war 2 again is old school obviously. I wish I learned about Alan Turing in school history class but they don’t teach you about him for some reason. I am not perfect obviously, I do idiotic or weird stuff. I care to be grateful and appreciate needs in life such as a phone. But phones don't need to be digital or computerized. Money is the root of all evil in the corrupt system. I would like to meet a real non corrupt politician to help improve people's lives. Also by the way was Alan Turing autistic? Also I say the n word. N**ga. It doesn’t bother me as much when people say the n word when everything’s always been old school. So negative things such as racism don’t bother me as much so racist people say n**ger whatever. Not all people of color are gangsters or thugs. The stereotypes of minorities. Anyway, Frank from the ymca has great taste in music. I have known frank since I was 20 in 2015. I first heard the songs not with me and this dying soul in 2015. He likes the songs bizzarre love triangle by new order, not with me by superior, this dying soul by dream theater, paradise city by guns and roses, pacific coast party by smash mouth, and butterfly by crazy town. I appreciate real friends like frank in my life. I planed a Princeton student tour and attended an orientation. I also would like to work at home depot like my uncle mike on my dad’s side shout outs to my cool uncle mike. Again people have free will to let’s say go to not go to college or not graduate high school. I chose to graduate high school and I choose to attend Princeton. My uncle mike only graduated high school. Real people can lie obviously and not a lie that hurts people. Fake people lie to hurt people obviously. I also thank real people for helping me get to dc. My real full name is Kenneth Matthew Reid. I care to be positive but also again I care to be real. You can’t always be positive in life obviously. Again I care to do so much in my life such as sky diving but that is really scary and dangerous obviously but fun. I care to travel the world to great places like Greece. I need a passport. I care to drive a motorcycle and drive a pickup truck or a muscle car masculine stuff. Again I prefer analog stuff so I wish cars were not computerized. I would like to be an auto vehicle mechanic or engineer which is a masculine job. Or I would like to do masculine jobs. Again if only I knew what I know now about everything’s always been old school when I was younger then I will have graduated college at Princeton and had a job by now.

I wish you a blessed life brotha.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
alan turing created a digital world and it's not a perfect digital world obviously. It's good and bad. nothing is perfect in life obviously. For instance this digital world is negative with trolls or haters and spam bots. Trolling or hating in real life is not the same as digital or online. People can be anonymous. I saw the imitation game last year in 2022 by the way. Obviously people have free will to choose to be age discriminnating. I am obviously not age discriminating, I associate with real friends or real people who are younger or minors or older or elderly. Charlie Wills is not elderly but he is an older real friend of mine. He is in his 50's. Fun fact is Alan turing even attended Princeton. I again don't care for computers or digital stuff, I prefer analog. Nor Am I interested in studying computers or digital stuff. Frank from the ymca is only 33 or in his 30's and sadly has cancer. Again I know what the hell I am saying when I say ww2 is old school. Alan turing was a ww2 hero.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
Hi I gotta tell ya guys this, this is still happening where people don't get what I am saying. I still don't know for the life of me how people don't understand again for the billionth time that world war 2 is old school obviously. Digital or computers being invented in world war 2 is old school obviously and it's so simple. It's simple, you don't care what I have to say don't watch my videos it's your choice or free will. For those who don't care to watch just know I am spreading a fact of life that most people don't know. I guess I'm not the only one who knows this fact of life that everything's always been old school. everybody has got to know this fact of life but it's your free will to accept it. everybody has free will in life when everything's always been old school obviously. Although if you do care please read and watch. I have been spreading this message in real life since 2022. I prefer to share this message analog style or in person but we live in a just an only digital world for now. I'm trying to spread this message to everybody and I can't do that so easily the analog way. Doing it the analog way just didn't work out. It's easier to reach everybody digitally.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
Obviously other words come to mind when thinking of world war 2 not just the word old school. If you care to read my posts you will know that I have talked about people having free will in life to let's say do evil or negative things. Some people still don’t get what I am saying. So to the people who say ww2 is not old school you are abnormal. Just listen to yourself. You don't care to be simple and don't care to be smart or think deeply. This is something so simple. Again I care to be real , smart, and simple. Why do I even waste my time talking to people who want to be difficult and not simple? Again most people get what I am saying. For those who don’t understand what I’m saying I’ll say this so war has been around since the beginning of time or forever. World war 2 was in the late 1930’s and 1940’s. Years are old school. Even names are old school like Alan. I can go on and on. But the idea of names or years or math has been around forever so you see what I am saying. Everything has always been old school.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
If anybody simply knows how to help me with getting a job, attending Princeton, getting a car, a passport, besides martial arts, other self defense tips like getting a gun, etc please help me out. I can use all the help that I can get or really need. I care to do these things, so many things in my life as I said before. I visited princeton last year and my profile pic ,which I am still trying to add come on mods please fix again, my profile pic is at princeton in 2022.