everything's always been old school simple life fact & alan mathison turing etc. & quasimodo disneys the hunchback of notre dame can stone talk?

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
Another thing is well things do evolve which is cool or can be a bad thing but when everything has always been old school nothing is really new. obviously words are old school for instance and the idea of evolving is old school.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
If anybody simply knows how to help me with getting a job, attending Princeton, getting a car, a passport, besides martial arts, other self defense tips like getting a gun, etc please help me out. I can use all the help that I can get or really need. I care to do these things, so many things in my life as I said before. I visited princeton last year and my profile pic ,which I am still trying to add come on mods please fix again, my profile pic is at princeton in 2022.

I appreciate helping people but now I need your help here is the post again in case ya missed it.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
Like I’ve been saying I feel embarrassed that I am 27 almost 28 years old and haven’t done much in my life. I turn 28 on February 6. So again I could really use the help with going to school etc.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
I don't care to change the world for the better anymore because now I realize changing the world for the better will never happen or it's impossible when everything's always been old school obviously. Again when everything's always been old school people have free will in life to do negative or evil things. I just simply want everybody to know this fact that everything's always been old school.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I’ve been saying I feel embarrassed that I am 27 almost 28 years old and haven’t done much in my life. I turn 28 on February 6. So again I could really use the help with going to school etc.
Have you tried applying to any community colleges? You need to take a class or 2 to see if you like it

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
Have you tried applying to any community colleges? You need to take a class or 2 to see if you like it
I went to community college in the past when I was 18 before I started talking about all that I've been saying. I mentioned this in my previous posts. I am a college dropout. But not for long.

Last edited:

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
I don’t want people to not know this fact, everybody has to know this fact of life that everything’s always been old school. Again I wish I knew this fact when I was a kid. Even though I am an idiot for not knowing this fact. Again I am not perfect and I don’t know everything in life since I am young. I am still smart or very high functioning with autism. I was diagnosed with autism at 3 years old. I wasn’t able to talk until I was 3 years old. ’2022 was the year I finally discovered this fact. I spread the word or fact through out most of 2022. I also went to nyc in march 2022 to try and spread the word but I got lost trying to go to time square . Again spreading the word analog style didn’t work out. I don’t want another year where everybody doesn’t know this fact. Of course it’s the same thing another year which is mostly bad since evil or negative things will always keep happening. What did ya expect when everything’s been old school. Old school or in other words it’s the same. Old or the same is the opposite of new or different obviously. I obviously want people to remember this fact. Always remember that everything’s always been old school. Please spread the word for me.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
You know what is frustrating? People are idiots if people get offended when I censored the words with these symbols *. I wasn’t saying the words when I censored them. I have no intention to offend anybody obviously. Other forums keep banning me because they think I am being offensive. If I did offend anybody I am sorry. I was using the offensive words as examples. I obviously wasn’t trying to be funny with those words.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to community college in the past when I was 18 before I started talking about all that I've been saying. I mentioned this in my previous posts. I am a college dropout. But not for long.
yeah you should look at what major you want to take and go back to community college. You have been out for some time so you need to warm up before taking a full semester load. 4-8 credits your first semester back should be good.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
yeah you should look at what major you want to take and go back to community college. You have been out for some time so you need to warm up before taking a full semester load. 4-8 credits your first semester back should be good.
So you suggest going to community college instead of going to princeton. I know college in general is a lot of work but Ivy League schools are a lot more work .

Anyway ign boards are 1 of the forums who banned me. That is total bs. I'm calling those idiot ign mods out for banning me.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
Again anybody who cares to watch my videos and spread the word is much appreciated. The videos are real brief under a minute won't take much of your time.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
calling more fake people or idiots out. The freeones board mods and other fake mean people on ign boards or on freeones call me delusional or crazy or say I need to seek help or I don't make sense because of all I've been saying that everything's always been old school. Again I know what the hell I'm talking about and I make total sense when I say everything has always been old school. The idiot freeones mods banned me twice and the mod had the audacity to say I was attacking the mods which is bs. I was calling out the mods who were mean to me not I wasn't attacking them . Also I'll call out more idiots more forums banned me including autism aspie forums for saying I'm using offensive words bs. Xda forums, droid forums, Android central forums, Linus tech tips, guru3d , and my digital life forums idiot mods said I spoke gibberish or thought I was a spam bot or didn't care what I had to say which is bs. I've mentioned these forums doing this to me before in previous posts. Again this it total bs. I ought to sue these fake mean people. But don't worry once I get more recognition of my everything's always been old school videos these idiots will be embarrassed for treating me like this. Again I'm glad there's real people here that I appreciate and won't treat me like crap.

Last edited:

Kuma the Bear

The Ultimate King of Iron Fist
Daps
Reppin
Mishima Industries
calling more fake people or idiots out. The freeones board mods and other fake mean people on ign boards or on freeones call me delusional or crazy or say I need to seek help or I don't make sense because of all I've been saying that everything's always been old school. Again I know what the hell I'm talking about and I make total sense when I say everything has always been old school. The idiot freeones mods banned me twice and the mod had the audacity to say I was attacking the mods which is bs. I was calling out the mods who were mean to me not I wasn't attacking them . Also I'll call out more idiots more forums banned me including autism aspie forums for saying I'm using offensive words bs. Xda forums, droid forums, Android central forums, Linus tech tips, guru3d , and my digital life forums idiot mods said I spoke gibberish or thought I was a spam bot or didn't care what I had to say which is bs. I've mentioned these forums doing this to me before in previous posts. Again this it total bs. I ought to sue these fake mean people. But don't worry once I get more recognition of my everything's always been old school videos these idiots will be embarrassed for treating me like this. Again I'm glad there's real people here that I appreciate and won't treat me like crap.

Respectfully, I think you should just forget about those forums and don't let it get you down. It sucks that they banned you but it is what is unfortunately.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
If you guys care to read my full posts please go to my youtube videos in the comments or you can go to anandtech forums or go to my facebook, as I still can't post it here because I get a error message. I guess it's because I exceeded the character limit.

Last edited:

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
Well again the human body farting, burping, or eating boogers is a good weird obviously. again the human body is weird. It's a good or bad weird. I love farting especially as well as eating boogers and burping. I remember eating boogers as a kid.