everything's always been old school simple life fact & alan mathison turing etc. & quasimodo disneys the hunchback of notre dame can stone talk?

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
in case some people dont get what im saying well like I have been saying most people get what I am saying and its really obvious or common sense that world war 2 is old school right so computers were 1st invented in world war 2 that is old school how simple can i possibly get? so now im sure i explained myself as simple as i can

by the way i was also on cspan talking about all this timestamp is 11:01

c-span.org/video/?524145-4/washington-journal-news-headlines-viewer-calls

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in case some people dont get what im saying well like I have been saying most people get what I am saying and its really obvious or common sense that world war 2 is old school right so computers were 1st invented in world war 2 that is old school how simple can i possibly get? so now im sure i explained myself as simple as i can

by the way i was also on cspan talking about all this timestamp is 11:01

c-span.org/video/?524145-4/washington-journal-news-headlines-viewer-calls
Damn you went nation wide with the message :wow:

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
I am not able to edit the original post, it throws me an error. Also again I am not able to upload an avatar. Please fix this mods. So here is a pic of the message updated.

Screen-Shot-2023-01-20-at-4-55-25-PM.png

here is my other alan turing everything's always been old school video
www.twitch.tv/videos/1687426574?t=00h14m50s

Last edited:

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
Also I say the n word. N**ga. It dosent bother me as much when people say the n word when everything’s always been old school. So negative things such as racism don’t bother me as much so racist people say n**ger whatever. Not all people of color are gangsters or thugs. The stereotypes of minorities.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I am not able to edit the original post, it throws me an error. Also again I am not able to upload a avatar. Please fix this mods. So here is a pic of the message updated.

and here are additional things I want to add to the original post,

So when I talked about females being based off males, In other words females are not special or we are all human. I won't stand for degrading humans such as sexual assault or rape or abuse. We are also all different at the same time. I wish I had a full or long beard. It's so patchy. Oh well that's genetics for ya. I wish I had a full beard, 20/20 vision, or to be taller etc. So human life is weird I care to say. Human life is many things including it being difficult. What do ya expect when everything's always been old school. We all do weird things we have free will again. People even have free will with drinks or food. I care to say food is life. I am not a picky eater as much as an adult or late teens. I carry around my kiddie abc blanket that i have had since I was 6 years old and wear a suit and tie and adult diapers at the same time. So that is a good weird not a bad weird. I care to be mature and immature at the same time If I raise adopted kids, I will raise them with physical discipline which there's nothing wrong with that. I will never abuse my kids or put them in mental hospitals unlike my mom who treats me like s**t. She is fake or takes advantage of me. She along with other fake people kept putting me in psych hospitals. Twice I was in a psych hospital for 3 weeks. I wasted my life away so that is why I am definitely suing the hospitals and suing putting restraining orders on fake people. Also my living situation can be better, I appreciate the real friendly home care staff again including Greg. Greg one time spanked my butt while I was walking naked which is a bad weird and gay nothing wrong with being gay of course. 24 hour supervision is too much for somebody who is very high functioning with autism. I used to get 8 hour supervision. But I got 24 hours because of the mental health bs. I have been spreading this message since 2022. So real people in real life get what I'm saying when I say everything's always been old school including Issac from the at&t store. It's frustrating that I am forced to use digital stuff when I prefer analog. I rather be an analog engineer. I have free will to not use digital or computer stuff. I'm embarrassed that when I was younger I dedicated my life or cared about digital or computer stuff which is old school. Alan Turing or World war 2 again is old school obviously. I am not perfect obviously, I do idiotic or weird stuff. I care to be grateful and appreciate needs in life such as a phone. But phones don't need to be digital or computerized. Money is the root of all evil in the corrupt system. I would like to meet a real non corrupt politician to help improve people's lives. Also by the way was Alan Turing autistic?

It's going to be difficult to find a lawyer to take your case but I would recommend looking towards the ACLU for help. They might be a good resource for you.

Kuma the Bear

The Ultimate King of Iron Fist
Daps
Reppin
Mishima Industries
I am not able to edit the original post, it throws me an error. Also again I am not able to upload a avatar. Please fix this mods. So here is a pic of the message updated.

and here are additional things I want to add to the original post,

So when I talked about females being based off males, In other words females are not special or we are all human. I won't stand for degrading humans such as sexual assault or rape or abuse. We are also all different at the same time. I wish I had a full or long beard. It's so patchy. Oh well that's genetics for ya. I wish I had a full beard, 20/20 vision, or to be taller etc. So human life is weird I care to say. Human life is many things including it being difficult. What do ya expect when everything's always been old school. We all do weird things we have free will again. People even have free will with drinks or food. I care to say food is life. I am not a picky eater as much as an adult or late teens. I carry around my kiddie abc blanket that i have had since I was 6 years old and wear a suit and tie and adult diapers at the same time. So that is a good weird not a bad weird. I care to be mature and immature at the same time If I raise adopted kids, I will raise them with physical discipline which there's nothing wrong with that. I will never abuse my kids or put them in mental hospitals unlike my mom who treats me like s**t. She is fake or takes advantage of me. She along with other fake people kept putting me in psych hospitals. Twice I was in a psych hospital for 3 weeks. I wasted my life away so that is why I am definitely suing the hospitals and suing putting restraining orders on fake people. Also my living situation can be better, I appreciate the real friendly home care staff again including Greg. Greg one time spanked my butt while I was walking naked which is a bad weird and gay nothing wrong with being gay of course. 24 hour supervision is too much for somebody who is very high functioning with autism. I used to get 8 hour supervision. But I got 24 hours because of the mental health bs. I have been spreading this message since 2022. So real people in real life get what I'm saying when I say everything's always been old school including Issac from the at&t store. It's frustrating that I am forced to use digital stuff when I prefer analog. I rather be an analog engineer. I have free will to not use digital or computer stuff. I'm embarrassed that when I was younger I dedicated my life or cared about digital or computer stuff which is old school. Alan Turing or World war 2 again is old school obviously. I am not perfect obviously, I do idiotic or weird stuff. I care to be grateful and appreciate needs in life such as a phone. But phones don't need to be digital or computerized. Money is the root of all evil in the corrupt system. I would like to meet a real non corrupt politician to help improve people's lives. Also by the way was Alan Turing autistic?

That screenshot is wild :dead:

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
It's going to be difficult to find a lawyer to take your case but I would recommend looking towards the ACLU for help. They might be a good resource for you.
Ok thank you. I will look into this but I did find a lawyer through legal services in dc that might be able to help me. I wish my court date was sooner but again it's in march.