"Everything is on the Table" - The Chicago Bulls 2023-24 Off-Season Thread

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
Yeah, I'd much rather have a dude with quality fundamentals, aggression, IQ and feel for the game who needs to sharpen his shot than a breh you gotta beg to shoot the ball or who doesn't have a strong skillset. With today's level of shooting coaching available that's too easy to improve on. The other stuff is harder to instill. And all indications show that dude isn't afraid of hard work, and he's crazy young still.

This

Compare him to a guy like Pat, who we've been begging to show any aggression at all since day 1, and it's night and day.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Where's the privately funded info coming from? And who are the business players that would be financing this?

Jerry isn't footing that bill

:mjlol:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where's the privately funded info coming from? And who are the business players that would be financing this?

Jerry isn't footing that bill

:mjlol:

its in the first paragraph of the link you posted :dahell:

"The owners behind the United Center announced on Tuesday that the parking lots and area surrounding the United Center will be replaced by a $7 billion mixed-use district β€” a price tag they say would make it the largest private investment in the West Side."

"Savarise estimates the 1901 Project will take at least a decade and $7 billion to complete. Most of the funds will come from private sources, although the site may need transportation upgrades, such as a new CTA Pink Line stop on its eastern edge, that would require government investments."

β€œThere has been no request for financial assistance,” she said. β€œAnd from a land use perspective, this is an exciting opportunity to reverse decades of parking lot expansion and restore the traditional neighborhood development pattern.”

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
its in the first paragraph of the link you posted :dahell:

"The owners behind the United Center announced on Tuesday that the parking lots and area surrounding the United Center will be replaced by a $7 billion mixed-use district β€” a price tag they say would make it the largest private investment in the West Side."

"Savarise estimates the 1901 Project will take at least a decade and $7 billion to complete. Most of the funds will come from private sources, although the site may need transportation upgrades, such as a new CTA Pink Line stop on its eastern edge, that would require government investments."

β€œThere has been no request for financial assistance,” she said. β€œAnd from a land use perspective, this is an exciting opportunity to reverse decades of parking lot expansion and restore the traditional neighborhood development pattern.”
:hubie:

I posted the video of the renderings, I didn't read the article that beanie posted

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I was at stroger hospital a few weeks ago & saw they built a food island across the street with a Starbucks, Buffalo Wild Wings ,chik fil a etc I was :gucci: tf this shyt come from

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
FanDuel set the win under/over at 27.5. Another odds maker has them at 29.5

:patrice:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I was at stroger hospital a few weeks ago & saw they built a food island across the street with a Starbucks, Buffalo Wild Wings ,chik fil a etc I was :gucci: tf this shyt come from

It was planned for much more pedestrian friendly stuff, but of course they canned that turned it into a glorified parking lot.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why, but when I read that quote that came from someone within the organization, I heard it in Billy's voice.

:lolbron:
Billy keeps things pretty professional, he would never feed the media with BS like this