"Everything is on the Table" - The Chicago Bulls 2023-24 Off-Season Thread

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
A third of the league is going to be tanking next season in the cooper flagg sweepstakes. Ayo and Coby are already legit and will have an even bigger usage, giddy and matas have heavy potential, Patrick Williams is improving. And despite Donovan being questionable as hell as a offensive coach he def knows how to coach some defense. Im not so sure this team will simply bottom out. East is top heavy with a lot of mediocre teams towards the bottom with more teams getting worst.

Atlanta
Raptors
Brooklyn
Washington
Detroit
Hornets

Is a lot of bad teams to get through

And teams like Miami , Indiana maybe even the bucks being 1 good injury away from falling apart. We could still be play in level even with the changes.

Also got x factors here that lavine and vuc don't get moved and lonzo could contribute something I doubt it but it could happen.

I just can't put my hope in a tank. It's too many things that have to go right for us to get the top spot. If we luck up and get it cool but I'm not waiting for it.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A third of the league is going to be tanking next season in the cooper flagg sweepstakes. Ayo and Coby are already legit and will have an even bigger usage, giddy and matas have heavy potential, Patrick Williams is improving. And despite Donovan being questionable as hell as a offensive coach he def knows how to coach some defense. Im not so sure this team will simply bottom out. East is top heavy with a lot of mediocre teams towards the bottom with more teams getting worst.

Atlanta
Raptors
Brooklyn
Washington
Detroit
Hornets

Is a lot of bad teams to get through

And teams like Miami , Indiana maybe even the bucks being 1 good injury away from falling apart. We could still be play in level even with the changes.

Also got x factors here that lavine and vuc don't get moved and lonzo could contribute something I doubt it but it could happen.

I just can't put my hope in a tank. It's too many things that have to go right for us to get the top spot. If we luck up and get it cool but I'm not waiting for it.
I won't be surprised if they come out like Utah did in Lauri's All Star season

:manny:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Those young bois gonna be flying around. They will be fun to watch but will lose a lot
Bulls were surprisingly good in clutch games last season too. I think the front office sees this as a developmental year. You remove the safety valve that was DeMar in late game situations and an ALL NBA Defender in Caruso and see what happens.

Odds are they collapse at the end of games, but who knows. That's the tricky part with where they are and prioritizing their pick for next season

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bulls were surprisingly good in clutch games last season too. I think the front office sees this as a developmental year. You remove the safety valve that was DeMar in late game situations and an ALL NBA Defender in Caruso and see what happens.

Odds are they collapse at the end of games, but who knows. That's the tricky part with where they are and prioritizing their pick for next season
I dont think there is going to be anything tricky about ensuring we are a bottom 10 team this season, you seem much more optimistic here though

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I dont think there is going to be anything tricky about ensuring we are a bottom 10 team this season, you seem much more optimistic here though
I honestly can see both sides here.

One being, they could lose a ton simply because they won't pull out many of those tight clutch games that they did last year because AC and DeMar are gone. The starting lineup's defense also projects to be bad with Pat being the only + defender in the group.

The other side is the youth improves, Coby takes a step, Giddey is running the offense like they always envisioned with Lonzo, and the team is just better chemistry wise and stylistically.

What kind of record solidifies them in the bottom 10? Do you have them winning between 20 to 25 games next season?

Nick said that giving pwil $90 plus a player option was stupid.

Personally, I would have made him play on the qualifying offer.

He said a lot but you pull that the anti-Pat statement out of everything
:lolbron:

Never change beanie, never change