"Everything is on the Table" - The Chicago Bulls 2023-24 Off-Season Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to curve my expectations

But I'm getting a little excited for next season lol
There's a positive spin to every outcome potentially, just depends on your perspective and outlook long term

Would you rather...

• Attach assets/picks to move off LaVine now
  • Attain a Top 5 Pick in next year's draft
  • Rehab LaVine's value and miss the Play-In
  • Rehab LaVine's value and make the Play-In
  • Make the Playoffs from team growth and development popping

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
There's a positive spin to every outcome potentially, just depends on your perspective and outlook long term

Would you rather...

history has proven that lavine playing at his best won't get us close to the playoffs. hopefully he starts the season off hot so we can move him for something of value.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
history has proven that lavine playing at his best won't get us close to the playoffs. hopefully he starts the season off hot so we can move him for something of value.
History has also shown that LaVine plays best with a pass first guard that will kick the ball ahead and feed him... That's exactly what Giddey will do

The Bulls are playing with fire by bringing back a healthy Zach and winning more games than we really want to right me. It would be just out luck that he comes back looking like All-Star Zach and derails this tank

:francis:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
History also shown that LaVine plays best with a pass first guard that will kick the ball ahead and feed him... That's exactly what Giddey will do

The Bulls are playing with fire by bringing back a healthy Zach and winning more games than we really want to right me. It would be just out luck that he comes back looking like All-Star Zach and derails this tank

:francis:

there's no way this tank derails. the bulls will DEFINITELY be terrible next year.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Would you rather...

we need to put ourselves in position to get the best pick possible in this upcoming draft, that should be the goal. just rolling out the young guys should do the trick tbh

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
there's no way this tank derails. the bulls will DEFINITELY be terrible next year.
How terrible? Put a win total on it
we need to put ourselves in position to get the best pick possible in this upcoming draft, that should be the goal. just rolling out the young guys should do the trick tbh
In the West I'd agree, but I'm not too sure in the East. Especially if the young guys actually improve and Matas hits. I like how this team is shaping up from a play style and versatility perspective.

Defensively they will probably suck and lose a ton of those clutch games they pulled out last year tho

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How terrible? Put a win total on it

In the West I'd agree, but I'm not too sure in the East. Especially if the young guys actually improve and Matas hits. I like how this team is shaping up from a play style and versatility perspective.

Defensively they will probably suck and lose a ton of those clutch games they pulled out last year tho
even if Matas hits we shouldnt expect him to meaningfully impact wins/losses IMO