"Everything is on the Table" - The Chicago Bulls 2023-24 Off-Season Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I didn't know the game started so early, so I just went back to the beginning and I'm at 5 min left in the 2nd. so far matas looks great again, and sam mitchell has been praising him the entire time talking about he should have been the #1 pick in the draft and what not :lupe:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Watching now, daughter had practice...

This #28 guy must be stopped. Bonehead ass players annoy me

:what:

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
Only saw the 4th quarter so I saw Matas almost hurt his wrist on a nasty dunk

Good to see he tore it up today

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I don’t see how he is inferring that based on what AKME said. They specifically said they moved on from Derozan because they can no longer provide him a winning environment. They stressed a youth movement. Everything there signals to me they are certainly planning on securing that draft pick. They are putting this team in a clearer position to draft top ten than making the play in. They also made clear more moves are coming (aka Zach & Vuce). If they could unload those two guys for nothing in return right now, they would. They know we are about to lose a bunch of games. I’m sure the Pistons and Wizards would be OK if the rosters they trotted out made the play in too, but it’s just not realistic. Honestly Detroit should be better than us at this point in their rebuild since we are essentially starting over (not saying they will be)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My daughter has tennis lessons on Tuesday and Thursdays, so I had to catch the game later.

I threw it on after I got home and then my mom's popped up, so I just paused it until after she left.

Bulls athleticism was flashing today. Can't wait to see all of our young guys on the floor together. Glad seeing Julian bounce back today, he was bad in that last game