Ever Wonder Why You Look Good In The Mirror, and Hideous In Photos

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Does it sound demonic? I don't wanna be phased
Not really. They didnt get the noises down very well. Just sounds like someone talking to themself in their head with other jibberish going on around them and some looped stuff. Nothing to be nervous about. There are no jump scares in the audio.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No it isn't. I've seen dimes look meh in pictures. I've seen ug mugs look damn good in pictures too.

people take tons of photos and then usually choose the best one, edit the contrast, color, crop, if they have bad teeth, acne etc. they can easily handle it.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Odd coincidence I was reading an article in a magazine that talked about the differences between camera lenses and your eye. What it boiled down to was that your eye can do all sorts of things with light (process a greater spectrum) and make many adjustments quickly that a camera cannot. I guess that goes along with why someone would see themselves as looking different in a photo vs in the mirror. I have that problem myself as I believe I'm not a very photogenic person.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An old friend of mine competed knew arnold and serge nubret when he was competing as a bodybuilder. I always found it interesting when I mentioned how I thought nubret in my view had the best body I had ever seen in bodybuilding from his pic, he said to me,that nubret looked amazing in photographs but in person he didn't look as impressive and it was easier to see his weak points.,now arnold he said was the opposite, in person he actually looked far more impressive,than in photos of him. I do believe there must be some bodies even at that level that are more photogenic than others. I have also heard it said,that some celebs look better on TV,than photographed. u8.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

This right is fukking creepy to me. She's a histronic

Just a broad that had no tell her to shut the fukk up.

Seems like a regular kid to me.

Put her in drama class, she'l be aight. She needs an outlet

tater

Superstar
Daps
Hmmm, I see other people in real life, and I see them in pictures and they look the same to me.

The only time it's noticeably different is when it's a photogenic woman who puts on makeup.

I remember this one chick I met, we were friends on Facebook and she looked STUNNING in all her pictures, then we met in person one day and I was like :what:"Hold up, I know this woman looks better than this, I seen the pictures". I went back and looks at the photos a few days later and was thinking "Yeah I knew I was right, she looks good" then I saw her again and was like :what:"This the 2nd time, i got duped, i dont think she looks good at all, what's going on?"

And now whenever I see her pictures i know she looks good in them, but in real life she just dont look like that.
This is the exact opposite for me. I hate pictures of myself. I have been told countless times I look better in person. :yeshrug: It's okay though, my pictures aren't terrible, just not that good lol.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Part of the problem is that black people don't look right in flash photos. It completely fukks up the skin tone. White people tend not to know this.

Sane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London Town
:to: team ugly.

I have always said I don't know how I actually look, but have an idea. I look different in every picture and sometimes I look different in my reflection of myself. I know it's mostly a mental thing.

:usure: You know you're dyme :whoo:, stop looking for attention :ufdup:

:shaq: