Ever Wonder Why You Look Good In The Mirror, and Hideous In Photos

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think I look the same normal eyes, mirrors, photos. Photos are the odd ones tho. I have a strong face/strong features and can look like 5 different people in 5 different angles, to me all 5 look like me but to other people they're like who them nikkas?? and these are people that have seen me in person, that shyt is trippy. :damn:

but how though
looking in the mirror you are looking at a flipped version of yourself

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:to: team ugly.

I have always said I don't know how I actually look, but have an idea. I look different in every picture and sometimes I look different in my reflection of myself. I know it's mostly a mental thing.
apolloout-gif.3056

Daps
It's also the swag.

I see a broad regularly never thought twice about her being attractive. She wasn't technically ugly but I just never thought twice about her.

I got around to checking her pics on IG and she was BAD. I'm sitting there like :ohhh: but like :rudy: at the same time cause she did actually look exactly like her pics, but in person the energy she gave off just made me go :childplease: at any thought of her being attractive.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
im a diagnosed shizo

and i look lilke it in pictures. them eyes :snoop:

but thats not how i percieve myself in daily life. maybe i just look crazy all the time becuse i am but mentaly block it or some shyt :yeshrug:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
im a diagnosed shizo

and i look lilke it in pictures. them eyes :snoop:

but thats not how i percieve myself in daily life. maybe i just look crazy all the time becuse i am but mentaly block it or some shyt :yeshrug:
People who are possessed by demons can look like strangers to themselves friend.