Ever Wonder Why You Look Good In The Mirror, and Hideous In Photos

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Moral of the story...avoid staring in the mirror and use high-quality cameras when taking pics.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I've always been told I'm a handsome guy and I know I'm decently photogenic. But in some angles and some pictures I look like :huhldup:

Last edited:

4fossa

All Star
Daps
I'm UGLY AS HELL anyways. I just hold the L and move with my life :yeshrug:

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
I'm dark and my nose for whatever reason is a couple shades lighter than the rest of my face. This is even more noticeable at a distant and that shyt looks awful in pics :snoop:. Selfies and upclose looks in the mirrors and I swear I look good. Once I get some income I want to look into fixing the discoloration in my nose :yeshrug:

You could also use a little foundation

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm dark and my nose for whatever reason is a couple shades lighter than the rest of my face. This is even more noticeable at a distant and that shyt looks awful in pics :snoop:. Selfies and upclose looks in the mirrors and I swear I look good. Once I get some income I want to look into fixing the discoloration in my nose :yeshrug:
Welp...we got a c00n yall....Thats how MJ started

:troll:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
With a DSLR camera I think I look decent in photos, crummy cell phone and regular compart cameras make me look horrible.

Part of the problem is that black people don't look right in flash photos. It completely fukks up the skin tone. White people tend not to know this.