Ever Wonder Why You Look Good In The Mirror, and Hideous In Photos

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
I try to take pictures of how I think I look. If I look too young, I usually delete it. I believe the camera distorts the images of ourselves greatly. Filters are demonic. change a 4 into a 8. very evil :demonic:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
You just said your schitzophrenic right? Thats a form of possession. Like multiple personalities?

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/schizophrenia/basics/definition/con-20021077

Schizophrenia is a severe brain disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior.

Contrary to popular belief, schizophrenia isn't a split personality or multiple personality. The word "schizophrenia" does mean "split mind," but it refers to a disruption of the usual balance of emotions and thinking.

Schizophrenia is a chronic condition, requiring lifelong treatment.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/schizophrenia/basics/definition/con-20021077

Schizophrenia is a severe brain disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior.

Contrary to popular belief, schizophrenia isn't a split personality or multiple personality. The word "schizophrenia" does mean "split mind," but it refers to a disruption of the usual balance of emotions and thinking.

Schizophrenia is a chronic condition, requiring lifelong treatment.
So do you hear voices in whispering yells/screams?

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
:to: team ugly.

I have always said I don't know how I actually look, but have an idea. I look different in every picture and sometimes I look different in my reflection of myself. I know it's mostly a mental thing.

:ufdup: what I tell you about being too hard on yourself

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
yes. here is a good example of what i live with

warning this will stay with you maybe forever if you LISTEN :merchant:

This needs an instrumental behind it. I dont believe it will stick with me forever. I just put on one of my beats and it fell right out of my brain. Just sounds like your brain is firing off all over the place.