Ever Turn Down Some p*ssy?

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
What's with all the stories of 8 & 9 year old's getting offered some puss from females?

Things like that actually happen?!?! I've never been offered puss in my life. Guess I'm ugly or something. :sadcam: :sadbron:

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps
yea, it happens, but alotta p*ssy got strings attached and its not worth it sometimes.

Was bout to say something similar. Most times I've been offered it wasn't for any straight up bang session more of bang me and lets see what happens next thing and I'm not for that when its not on my terms (maybe a power thing). Its even funnier when I turn down the p*ssy but say well you can suck my dikk instead though and they are already mad about being turned down, so then act offended that I rather just seed their mouth instead :manny: That could be a lazy thing on my part though.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, on a couple of times off GP.

The one time I wished I didn't, I was walking through a club parking lot. Club just got out. Two white girls walked with me because they said some dude was creeping them out. Then the drunk one put her hand down my pants and asked me to take her home. Naahhh...I'm not about to take some charges.