Ever Turn Down Some p*ssy?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ard. I'mma get this off my chest. lol
:wow:

yo son I swear this same shyt happened to me. This brawd was fugly in highschool, her personality was cool as hell though and she was funny. I just didn't give her the time of day cuz her looks. Now shes like a Gymnast with a ridiculous body and her face is pretty as hell. Got me :damn: as fukk. Shes batshyt crazy now though and can drink more than I can. Couldn't handle the beauty I guess. Every two days she has a facebook status talmbout "I lost my cell phone and stuff at a party someone please help me find it!!!"

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

yo son I swear this same shyt happened to me. This brawd was fugly in highschool, her personality was cool as hell though and she was funny. I just didn't give her the time of day cuz her looks. Now shes like a Gymnast with a ridiculous body and her face is pretty as hell. Got me :damn: as fukk. Shes batshyt crazy now though and can drink more than I can. Couldn't handle the beauty I guess. Every two days she has a facebook status talmbout "I lost my cell phone and stuff at a party someone please help me find it!!!"

Yeah breh. shyt is sad. :to:

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach

Link to Facebook?

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
this latina at work kept trying to get with me so one day I gave in and we arranged to go to the bathroom on the 14th floor(nobody worked there) so we get in the stall she is about to suck me off all of a sudden a dude come in the next stall and start dropping bombs right next to us :scusthov: at this point im ready to leave open the door another dude steps in wanting to go in our stall I think about it for a split second:yeshrug: and leave as if everything is ok ,the guy sees the chick in the stall :merchant: I started laughing the chick at this point is mad as hell and we go back on our regular floor

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
some jawn i used to chill wit. her moms wanted deez nutz. i avoided it out of respect.

oh yea, 1 jawn i used to mess with. i had her dam near BUCKY NAKED, til i checked the time. i made her get dress and dropped her lil ass off cuz i was going to an industry party. problem is, i thought i was gonna get a rain check but she never let me hit. i think somebody planted the bug in her ear and said i was crazy or some corny chit. f**k them.:pacspit:

Anyways, she hit a nicca up the other day. I guess thats why this thread made me think of her.

She asked me if she could use her "hallpass" on a nicca, cuz her dude was actin up. SMH, I declined again....:wow:

I'm a fool, brehs.

:yeshrug:

i wouldve declined that chit too. i aint gettin killed behind some cat.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
fatigue. being tired and being outside of your hometown is always a recipe for disaster. its not so much ive turned it down as much as i was too tired knowing i had to drive too far.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
May their home explode in a gas fire and their remains be left as nothing more than a male skeleton's pelvic region reaching a female's open jaw
I burst out laughing. What a hilarious curse.

The white girl with riverbed crotch may have had a yeast infection. Maybe call & check up on it, OP?

Chicks on the rag still have NEEDS. Hell, leave the tampon in if she's in a rush. *shrug*

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ard. I'mma get this off my chest. lol

When I was in high school, this girl was ALL over a nicca. Like...I let her hold my MP3 player (one of them old joints that had a mic on it, that could only hold 40 songs), and shorty recorded her heart on there for me. Talm'bout: "Sims, I really think you're the one for me
inlove.gif
" and shyt. I can't say I didn't like the attention, but I didn't like hanging around her cuz she was weird, sometimes. I hated when some of my other homegirls asked me why I was hanging round her and shyt. :smugfavre:

She used to get desperate for a nicca to hit. Would be in printing class, in the photo negative room tryin to give me her all! lol, I had to be retarded back then. I just had to be.

Shorty then:
71956_447790522174_652117174_5914439_3331238_n.jpg

It wasn't like I didnt KNOW her potential. Sometimes she'd come to school looking right! And it wasn't like I didn't like her. She was into errything I liked. But I was too "cool", I guess.

Since high school been over, she would stay askin me to go and "chill" wit her. About a year ago, though, she got with some dude, and they was suppose to be getting married, so them messages slowly stopped comin. :sadbron:

Shorty now:
388953_267290736668017_158855800844845_763049_977648220_n.jpg

404881_10150524668832175_652117174_9385790_1179418710_n.jpg

320685_10150318930932175_652117174_8550673_1759646660_n.jpg

Anyways, she hit a nicca up the other day. I guess thats why this thread made me think of her.

She asked me if she could use her "hallpass" on a nicca, cuz her dude was actin up. SMH, I declined again....:wow:

I'm a fool, brehs.

:yeshrug:

You dodged a bullet...literally. Still, she fine as fukk. :takedat:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Couple of days ago, me and this chick went out a couple of times when I first met her and she used to catch rides to class wit me sometimes but I never got it to hit, she hit me up out the blue talkin about she broke up wit her bf and she needed a fix, so I told her to come thru. Ion know what kinda shyt she was on but she thought she was gone talk to me sideways, I got to tired of that shyt real quick and my usual just happened to hit me so I told her to come thru, then I told the chick there I had someone comin thru so she was gone have to take a reign check, she was layin on the bed lookin at me like "what happened to what we was bout to do?" I was like "shyt you gone have to holla at me another :yeshrug:". bytch left heated as hell, then she texted me that night talkin about "I wanted outside ya crib to see what bytch was gone show up, she ugly", I literally replied wit :stopitslime: then deleted her number