Ever Turn Down Some p*ssy?

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Turned down p*ssy from a slutty asian girl. She didn't seem like the clean type, so I didn't want her filthy yellow ass getting into my bed and dirtying up the sheets. Also, I had jacked off a few hours prior, so I wasn't in the mood.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
First few weeks of college I hit it off with this cute chick. We got up that night and went to her dorm. Was about to hit, then she mentioned she was on her period. I told her I was good and she flew off the handle. :laugh: Didn't talk to me for awhile, but I eventually smashed a couple weeks later. Still, this broad was really going to remove the tampon. :wtf:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
First few weeks of college I hit it off with this cute chick. We got up that night and went to her dorm. Was about to hit, then she mentioned she was on her period. I told her I was good and she flew off the handle. :laugh: Didn't talk to me for awhile, but I eventually smashed a couple weeks later. Still, this broad was really going to remove the tampon. :wtf:

:leon:

:ehh:

:obama:

:ahh:

:scusthov:

detroitred

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
been drunk, and came out of the buzz for a few seconds to realize i needed to make a quick escape

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
yes. sometimes i just won't really feel like having sex with a particular woman or i'll just be busy and won't have any time for it. it really pisses women off when you do that, if you still associate with them after wards...

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but i regretted it. This chick that somehow pissed me off without really doing anything wrong. I just got heated and angry at her for no particular reason
and refusing the p*ssy just felt like some cold hearted shyt to do.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Turn down some just the other day from my old jump-off. This dumb ass just got married in November and is already looking for side d*ck because the sex sucks. :damn: And the b*tch even admitted that she is just settling because dude is willing to help out with the bills but wants everything to be in her name. :wow: I just can't deal with stupid b*tches anymore so I said that I had plans. Its funny because she left a voice mail on my phone the next day with a new number to call her just in case. :childplease:

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Turn down some just the other day from my old jump-off. This dumb ass just got married in November and is already looking for side d*ck because the sex sucks. :damn: And the b*tch even admitted that she is just settling because dude is willing to help out with the bills but wants everything to be in her name. :wow: I just can't deal with stupid b*tches anymore so I said that I had plans. Its funny because she left a voice mail on my phone the next day with a new number to call her just in case. :childplease:

Find out who he is and tell that man. fukk these stupid bytches. Either that or fukk her and beat her up, send her to her man and let her explain why she was with you in the first place :pacspit:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Man, they both using each other so it is what it is. I'm not getting involved in other people drama. If she is stupid to married a man that she is not truly in love with, she can deal with the misery.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Man, they both using each other so it is what it is. I'm not getting involved in other people drama. If she is stupid to married a man that she is not truly in love with, she can deal with the misery.

fukk 'em both then (not literally). fukk him for not seeing he's wifed a hoe and fukk her for even going through with the marriage over "i needsa manta pay mah biiiiiiiiiiils ... BUT i'm an independent woman"

May their home explode in a gas fire and their remains be left as nothing more than a male skeleton's pelvic region reaching a female's open jaw

Daps
yes. sometimes i just won't really feel like having sex with a particular woman or i'll just be busy and won't have any time for it. it really pisses women off when you do that, if you still associate with them after wards...

truest words in the thread! :wow:

turning down p*ssy in person is a GuaraDAMNtee fight with the girl. these chicks just cant understand that some times p*ssy aint important all the damn time. sometimes i just want to chill and fall back

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
fukk 'em both then (not literally). fukk him for not seeing he's wifed a hoe and fukk her for even going through with the marriage over "i needsa manta pay mah biiiiiiiiiiils ... BUT i'm an independent woman"

May their home explode in a gas fire and their remains be left as nothing more than a male skeleton's pelvic region reaching a female's open jaw

Man, that the game today. I use to feel bad for people in these situations but now......:childplease:. People have choices in the folks that they date or married. There are some people who get into relationships for other reasons than love. Some just want steady sex, financial support, a roof over them, or just to be the "victim" for attention. You just got to be careful with the people who you open up to and let inside your life these days. The game is fukkED these days. :wow:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Ard. I'mma get this off my chest. lol

When I was in high school, this girl was ALL over a nicca. Like...I let her hold my MP3 player (one of them old joints that had a mic on it, that could only hold 40 songs), and shorty recorded her heart on there for me. Talm'bout: "Sims, I really think you're the one for me
inlove.gif
" and shyt. I can't say I didn't like the attention, but I didn't like hanging around her cuz she was weird, sometimes. I hated when some of my other homegirls asked me why I was hanging round her and shyt. :smugfavre:

She used to get desperate for a nicca to hit. Would be in printing class, in the photo negative room tryin to give me her all! lol, I had to be retarded back then. I just had to be.

Shorty then:
71956_447790522174_652117174_5914439_3331238_n.jpg

It wasn't like I didnt KNOW her potential. Sometimes she'd come to school looking right! And it wasn't like I didn't like her. She was into errything I liked. But I was too "cool", I guess.

Since high school been over, she would stay askin me to go and "chill" wit her. About a year ago, though, she got with some dude, and they was suppose to be getting married, so them messages slowly stopped comin. :sadbron:

Shorty now:
388953_267290736668017_158855800844845_763049_977648220_n.jpg

404881_10150524668832175_652117174_9385790_1179418710_n.jpg

320685_10150318930932175_652117174_8550673_1759646660_n.jpg

Anyways, she hit a nicca up the other day. I guess thats why this thread made me think of her.

She asked me if she could use her "hallpass" on a nicca, cuz her dude was actin up. SMH, I declined again....:wow:

I'm a fool, brehs.

:yeshrug: