Ever Turn Down Some p*ssy?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
when i was 18 i was drinking with my dad, his wife and her friend. the friend she was like 40. i was spitting crazy game my dad was like :leon:. he kept gassin me n shyt like damn thats my son. i was in this broad's head. but i was basically showing off for my dad. whole time this chick like "oh yea? is that right? oh i see" then finally she was like come on i'll drive you home. i was like cool. I'm leaving all pompous giving my dad the thumbs up n shyt...got in the car and got dead silent the whole way home with my hands folded like a catholic school kid. i was terrified breh

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
when i was 18 i was drinking with my dad, his wife and her friend. the friend she was like 40. i was spitting crazy game my dad was like :leon:. he kept gassin me n shyt like damn thats my son. i was in this broad's head. but i was basically showing off for my dad. whole time this chick like "oh yea? is that right? oh i see" then finally she was like come on i'll drive you home. i was like cool. I'm leaving all pompous giving my dad the thumbs up n shyt...got in the car and got dead silent the whole way home with my hands folded like a catholic school kid. i was terrified breh

LOL. did you lie to your pops afterwards?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfhOM099evs

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps

:snoop: ..................................... :pachaha:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State

:noah:

funny, tho

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was forced to turn down some p*ssy.

It was my boys sister.I was only 8 at the time, but everybody knew me and his sis had a thing for each other.

He never acted all butt hurt about it, but I could get the sense that he was clocking the situation in his mind.

His sisters name was Kelly.Dark skinned and thick(I've always had a thing for thick girls).She was 11 yrs old, 3 yrs older than me.

I don't know what it is, but it seems like all the flyest dark skin girls are always named Kelly?

Anyways.....One time while his mom was at work, we was chilling at his crib playing street fighter on the Super Nintendo.I guess the nikka had one to many Pop Tarts and caught that itis because he just passed out on the couch.

I got up to go use the bathroom, but as I was heading down the hall, his sister had her bedroom door open.I continued on to the bathroom, but on my way back, she called me into her room.

I immediately felt the tension.She had on one of those one piece gowns.You know the kind that looks like one big T shirt? I just asked her what she was doing and she told me she was bored.I don't think I'm all that sane.I definitely have a perverted mind state.I've felt that way since I was 6.

That being said, I didn't waste any time to start molesting her.She was years older than me, but you can always tell when a girl wants you to run up inside of them.Even at that age, we already knew we were destined for a "hump" session.I'd already "humped" my fair share of baby hoodrats, but never in the nude.I'd always keep my clothes on and go "si ha si ha si ha" to pretend like I was really fukking.

Moving on, I started rubbing on her inner thighs.She leaned back against the pillow pillows on her bed and let me go to town feeling her up.She was real quiet the whole time.I started feeling a little guilty, wondering what the hell she was thinking, but I was too far gone at that point.Plus I felt her body getting hot.I grabbed her legs and pulled them back, TV antenna style.As that happened, her gown moved up to her stomach and blew my lil mind away....SHE DIDN'T HAVE NO PANTIES ON:jawalrus:

No lie, I started salivating.I didn't know exactly what I was looking at, but inside, I felt a burning hunger.That shyt looked like two perfectly shaped, chocolate vanilla wafers.Till this day, that is still the most intense erection I've ever had.

I just kept those legs kicked up and started brainstorming a plan of entrance.

Right as I was about to sink into that chocolate pudding, I felt a uppercut, laced with the sharpest knuckles, hit me directly up under my heart....It was her brother.

He didn't have to hit me again.He hit me in the perfect spot.I couldn't breathe and I felt like I was going to die.Just imagine how Bolo went out in "Enter The Dragon".I thought I going to die

I fell out the bed and was struggling to catch my breath.It felt like a combination of acid indigestion and being smothered at the same time.I didn't see any mercy or feelings of regret in his eyes.I've never seen a nikka so young look so stern before.I could tell it was a pride thing.

We still continued to be friends after that.I continued to fiend for his sister, but I never took it there again.I'm quite sure I would've eventually gave it another shot, but they ended up moving before I could.

I've had a preference for dark skinned girls ever since.Too bad I was forced to lean back

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I was forced to turn down some p*ssy.

It was my boys sister.I was only 8 at the time, but everybody knew me and his sis had a thing for each other.

He never acted all butt hurt about it, but I could get the sense that he was clocking the situation in his mind.

His sisters name was Kelly.Dark skinned and thick(I've always had a thing for thick girls).She was 11 yrs old, 3 yrs older than me.

I don't know what it is, but it seems like all the flyest dark skin girls are always named Kelly?

Anyways.....One time while his mom was at work, we was chilling at his crib playing street fighter on the Super Nintendo.I guess the nikka had one to many Pop Tarts and caught that itis because he just passed out on the couch.

I got up to go use the bathroom, but as I was heading down the hall, his sister had her bedroom door open.I continued on to the bathroom, but on my way back, she called me into her room.

I immediately felt the tension.She had on one of those one piece gowns.You know the kind that looks like one big T shirt? I just asked her what she was doing and she told me she was bored.I don't think I'm all that sane.I definitely have a perverted mind state.I've felt that way since I was 6.

That being said, I didn't waste any time to start molesting her.She was years older than me, but you can always tell when a girl wants you to run up inside of them.Even at that age, we already knew we were destined for a "hump" session.I'd already "humped" my fair share of baby hoodrats, but never in the nude.I'd always keep my clothes on and go "si ha si ha si ha" to pretend like I was really fukking.

Moving on, I started rubbing on her inner thighs.She leaned back against the pillow pillows on her bed and let me go to town feeling her up.She was real quiet the whole time.I started feeling a little guilty, wondering what the hell she was thinking, but I was too far gone at that point.Plus I felt her body getting hot.I grabbed her legs and pulled them back, TV antenna style.As that happened, her gown moved up to her stomach and blew my lil mind away....SHE DIDN'T HAVE NO PANTIES ON:jawalrus:

No lie, I started salivating.I didn't know exactly what I was looking at, but inside, I felt a burning hunger.That shyt looked like two perfectly shaped, chocolate vanilla wafers.Till this day, that is still the most intense erection I've ever had.

I just kept those legs kicked up and started brainstorming a plan of entrance.

Right as I was about to sink into that chocolate pudding, I felt a uppercut, laced with the sharpest knuckles, hit me directly up under my heart....It was her brother.

He didn't have to hit me again.He hit me in the perfect spot.I couldn't breathe and I felt like I was going to die.Just imagine how Bolo went out in "Enter The Dragon".I thought I going to die

I fell out the bed and was struggling to catch my breath.It felt like a combination of acid indigestion and being smothered at the same time.I didn't see any mercy or feelings of regret in his eyes.I've never seen a nikka so young look so stern before.I could tell it was a pride thing.

We still continued to be friends after that.I continued to fiend for his sister, but I never took it there again.I'm quite sure I would've eventually gave it another shot, but they ended up moving before I could.

I've had a preference for dark skinned girls ever since.Too bad I was forced to lean back

i read that whole thing like :popcorn:.

i can relate. when i was 8 or 9. my cousin's cousin offered me some sex. i paused and politely walked out of the room before anything happened.:smugfavre: she was a couple years younger. i dont think she meant sex as in sex, but i still got up outta there. she said that chit with a goofy laugh too.

BUT MAN, AFTER READING YOUR STORY, I PROLLY COULDVE SMASHED. altho, i knew nothing about a female's anatomy.:manny: she was a chocolate chick too. lol.

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ard. I'mma get this off my chest. lol

When I was in high school, this girl was ALL over a nicca. Like...I let her hold my MP3 player (one of them old joints that had a mic on it, that could only hold 40 songs), and shorty recorded her heart on there for me. Talm'bout: "Sims, I really think you're the one for me
inlove.gif
" and shyt. I can't say I didn't like the attention, but I didn't like hanging around her cuz she was weird, sometimes. I hated when some of my other homegirls asked me why I was hanging round her and shyt. :smugfavre:

She used to get desperate for a nicca to hit. Would be in printing class, in the photo negative room tryin to give me her all! lol, I had to be retarded back then. I just had to be.

Shorty then:
71956_447790522174_652117174_5914439_3331238_n.jpg

It wasn't like I didnt KNOW her potential. Sometimes she'd come to school looking right! And it wasn't like I didn't like her. She was into errything I liked. But I was too "cool", I guess.

Since high school been over, she would stay askin me to go and "chill" wit her. About a year ago, though, she got with some dude, and they was suppose to be getting married, so them messages slowly stopped comin. :sadbron:

Shorty now:
388953_267290736668017_158855800844845_763049_977648220_n.jpg

404881_10150524668832175_652117174_9385790_1179418710_n.jpg

320685_10150318930932175_652117174_8550673_1759646660_n.jpg

Anyways, she hit a nicca up the other day. I guess thats why this thread made me think of her.

She asked me if she could use her "hallpass" on a nicca, cuz her dude was actin up. SMH, I declined again....:wow:

I'm a fool, brehs.

:yeshrug:

wow she BAD you trippin...........

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Ard. I'mma get this off my chest. lol

When I was in high school, this girl was ALL over a nicca. Like...I let her hold my MP3 player (one of them old joints that had a mic on it, that could only hold 40 songs), and shorty recorded her heart on there for me. Talm'bout: "Sims, I really think you're the one for me
inlove.gif
" and shyt. I can't say I didn't like the attention, but I didn't like hanging around her cuz she was weird, sometimes. I hated when some of my other homegirls asked me why I was hanging round her and shyt. :smugfavre:

She used to get desperate for a nicca to hit. Would be in printing class, in the photo negative room tryin to give me her all! lol, I had to be retarded back then. I just had to be.

Shorty then:
71956_447790522174_652117174_5914439_3331238_n.jpg

It wasn't like I didnt KNOW her potential. Sometimes she'd come to school looking right! And it wasn't like I didn't like her. She was into errything I liked. But I was too "cool", I guess.

Since high school been over, she would stay askin me to go and "chill" wit her. About a year ago, though, she got with some dude, and they was suppose to be getting married, so them messages slowly stopped comin. :sadbron:

Shorty now:
388953_267290736668017_158855800844845_763049_977648220_n.jpg

404881_10150524668832175_652117174_9385790_1179418710_n.jpg

320685_10150318930932175_652117174_8550673_1759646660_n.jpg

Anyways, she hit a nicca up the other day. I guess thats why this thread made me think of her.

She asked me if she could use her "hallpass" on a nicca, cuz her dude was actin up. SMH, I declined again....:wow:

I'm a fool, brehs.

:yeshrug:

wow, L.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
are you in a committed relationship now for you to have declined her again recently? :wtf:

Yup. 2 years and still running strong. :takedat:

I'm not the cheatin type, breh.

But the thought of her looking for me as her hallpass.....:noah:

O'well. lol :manny: