Ever Turn Down Some p*ssy?

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Back in the day I was chillin with this white chick and we were messing around, I ended up fingering her and for some reason I had to see whatthatthangsmelllike. So I put my finger close to my nose and got damn that p*ssy smelled like sewer/riverbed water. I ended up just walking out my own house, she got the point and bounced.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Two nights ago; I was too tired

Made up for it last night

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
yea, some of the homies. i couldve smashed their sister, cousin, etc.

instead i took the honorable route and ended up waking up in the middle of the night humpin the mattress.:scusthov:

Back in the day I was chillin with this white chick and we were messing around, I ended up fingering her and for some reason I had to see whatthatthangsmelllike. So I put my finger close to my nose and got damn that p*ssy smelled like sewer/riverbed water. I ended up just walking out my own house, she got the point and bounced.

my bul ran up in some stanky nappy and ended up with an STD.

Babyshambles

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Absolutely, I like to have a bit of a standard (altough after a couple of drinks my standard lowers like hell..:snoop:)

Couple of weeks ago some annoying fatty practically followed me to my house and tried to get something going. She just reeked of pure desperation, pathetic.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

i've turned down p*ssy on a few occasions. couple of times when i was younger because they were virgins and i felt bad about it cause i knew i would have just hit it and quit it.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
All the time.

Especially as I get older. I'd rather get some money outta most of these broad than get some p*ssy from them.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
yeah...recently....chick had cockroaches running through her crib.....I was like nah, I'm out...I had smashed weeks earlier, but I just couldn't do it again...

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yes. had this weird brawd that wanted my dikk desperately in highschool. She was cool sometimes but then other times she was really fukking annoying and clingy. She had huge fukking t*ts (had to even get a small breast reduction because of her back problems) but she was so weird I didn't hit it. She literally was trying to rape me at a party (I wasn't that drunk otherwise my dikk might have made some bad decisions)

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Never had a virgin and don't care to, turned down virgins.

Young girls, I usually mess with older chicks anyway.

Friends' sisters/girlfriends, unless we have a falling out.. then she's fair game:lolbron:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Yeah I've turned down a couple of girls. Mostly cause they were trying to get it on with me but I didn't find em attractive so I thought "what's the point".

I don't think I've ever turned down a girl I was attracted to tho.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Absolutely, I like to have a bit of a standard (altough after a couple of drinks my standard lowers like hell..:snoop:)

Couple of weeks ago some annoying fatty practically followed me to my house and tried to get something going. She just reeked of pure desperation, pathetic.

You Sound Exactly Like Me :ehh: