Ever Tried New Food Out of Your Comfort Zone and it Turned Out to be Crack

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Halaj Chicken and Rice with White Sauce

At first I was like...eh. Then I tried it...

Love-and-Other-Drugs.gif

How can one dish be SO GOOD!!!??????????????

Edit: Halaj is pretty bangin' in general...

Daps
Reppin
VOID
My boy is Puerto Rican and there's a bunch of bodegas down the main street of our town. Went in one of 'em and he ordered this stuff.....

When-you-serve-a-crust-should-have-formed-on-the-bottom-of-the-pan-500x373.png
.....that's JUST how it looked.

I was like......:whoa:, but I was blunted and hungry.

Took a bite........:ahh:.

I go back every other week for a large Octopus Paella now.​

I love Paella. I ate so much of that on my high school trip to spain in 2001. And potato and egg pancakes...or whatever they're called...PIFF!

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Tonkotsu Ramen.....AKA God's Ramen...

20120227-tonkotsu-ramen-broth-pork-fat-26a.jpg

• Tonkotsu (豚骨, "pork bone"; not to be confused with tonkatsu) ramen usually has a cloudy white colored broth. It is similar to the Chinese baitang (白湯) and has a thick broth made from boiling pork bones, fat, and collagen over high heat for many hours, which suffuses the broth with a hearty pork flavor and a creamy consistency that rivals milk, melted butter or gravy (depending on the shop). Most shops, but not all, blend this pork broth with a small amount of chicken and vegetable stock and/or soy sauce. The noodles are thin and straight, and it is often served with beni shoga(pickled ginger). In recent years the latest trend in tonkotsu toppings is māyu (sesame oil), a blackish, aromatic oil made from either charred crushed garlic or Sesame seeds. It is a specialty of Kyushu, particularly Hakata-ku, Fukuoka (hence sometimes called "Hakata ramen").

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
tried to get my ex to try shwarmas... but she was from the bx and scared of non american shyt... that's why she got thrown in the bushes... didnt wanna learn how to cook either... that's why the bytch is obsolete.

As for me.... damn i really gotta think about this

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Sushi is out of comfort zone food now? :snoop: People eat sushi for lunch. Its just a rice with some fish.