Ever Tried New Food Out of Your Comfort Zone and it Turned Out to be Crack

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
>implying I went to dps
>implying my parents were dumb enough to have done such a thing
>implying spelling on the internet matters

:troll:

Don't care about your own community, but call your brehs "Detroit nikkaS"; and struggle to articulate that there's only one public World Wide Web where Netiquette is subject based and however SPELLING has nothing to with PUNCTUATION brehs.

:lolbron::troll::bryan:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
yall just on sushi? My west coast nikkas tell these dudes about Phô

vietnamese-chicken-pho.jpg

Viet food :ohlawd:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Plaintains....I remember my Guyanese childhood friends would make them and I turned my nose up at them. But now, I finally had a taste and I love them!

I was the same way with Sushi but I love and actually crave California Rolls from time to time. I tried Tuna and threw that away, it was too hardcore for me.

Casso Dinero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, Oregon
Mediterranean food. Started with lamb gyros then moved to falafel and hummus. Now I couldn't imagine life without it.

Breh... I forgot all about Gyros. Years ago, I used to live by this Greek spot and I would always keep it safe by getting burger and jo jo's. Then one day, my pops had order some. That first bite tho, :ohlawd:. I started ordering the jojos with the Tzatziki sauce. Had hummus for the first time last year, that was good. Falafel bout to be the next thing I'll try.