Ever Tried New Food Out of Your Comfort Zone and it Turned Out to be Crack

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
banh-mi.jpg

my co worker insisted that we got to a Vietnamese restaurant for lunch, and despite my strong objections, his persistence won in the end. so we end up at this place and he orders a Banh Mi sandwich. he suggested that i get one too, and i was like :scusthov:. i couldn't imagine carrots, cilantro, cucumbers, and pork liver pate' on a sandwich. there was no WAY that it could taste good :huhldup:. but i trusted him and i got one and :ohlawd::banderas::banderas:. it's THE best sandwich that i had ever eaten up to that point. so full of flavor. just ridiculously good. Now i go to the spot by my job and eat one every week...:eat:

ed_vsoupmeatballs.jpg

vietnamese pho soups = GOAT....I go to a vietnamese spot next to my house at least once a week shyt is crack

Its all over Philly too, has been for at least 10 years now. It's gotten a lil more popular recently though.

yall just on sushi? My west coast nikkas tell these dudes about Phô

vietnamese-chicken-pho.jpg

Lol pho is everywhere here in Dallas and Houston breh. There are 5 pho restaurants within a 2 mile radius of where I live

Pho everywhere breh, Its a Vietnamese staple.

Im comin back around to rep all of you. I had pho and bahn mi today because of these posts. Ive always seen the vietcong spots but a nikka just kept going. Straight Piff. Turns out theres one right down the block- the highest rated one in my city was downtown and they close from 3-5 so fukk'em.

I fuxx with all types shyt tho like sea urchin it has the weirdest fukkin texture you'll ever have in your mouth (enough to make you spit it out or never try it again) and it smells unpleasant (like fish but very over powering) but it actually tastes really good. eels, squid, octopus (my fav) salmon roe (salmon eggs)

on the right the gold/bronze looking thing is sea urchin i forgot what type of egg is on the left.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
I used to be a sushi chef, try some shashimi breh. If you go to a proper Sushi restaurant the shashimi should be thinly sliced with the sauce already on it.:ohlawd:
Rainbow roll, dragon roll the list goes on. Spider roll my shyt though:noah:
spider roll>>>>

amigo roll>>>>

Stepdaddy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a friend i used to work with brought in this Haitian food everyday for lunch, goddamn that mess smelt good, but he never shared :sadbron:

what's the name of the most popular dishes?

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Im comin back around to rep all of you. I had pho and bahn mi today because of these posts. Ive always seen the vietcong spots but a nikka just kept going. Straight Piff. Turns out theres one right down the block- the highest rated one in my city was downtown and they close from 3-5 so fukk'em.

I fuxx with all types shyt tho like sea urchin it has the weirdest fukkin texture you'll ever have in your mouth (enough to make you spit it out or never try it again) and it smells unpleasant (like fish but very over powering) but it actually tastes really good. eels, squid, octopus (my fav) salmon roe (salmon eggs)

on the right the gold/bronze looking thing is sea urchin i forgot what type of egg is on the left.

:obama::salute: